vintage teq parts.com alternator and tensioner. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brian

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
my cheap rebuilt alt from advanced zone s*** the bed so i sprung for a denso upgrade... @ToyotaMatt from vintageteqparts.com threw a pretty good package together with all the correct plugs and connection parts in one place...i normally would rather stab myself in the hand with a dull knife than do electrical work, but this whole deal was far less painful then that...and well worth it, since once i got started all the wires at terminal connections for alternator were pretty corroded and with the packaged kit i was able to remove a few inches of the old wires and get back to decent looking copper while installing new prongs for the new plugs.
i saw matts new tensioner bars pop up on forum not that long ago and decided to spring for one since i have a few of their other odds and ends and its all been good stuff... and i was going to have the alternator out. this new bracket that adds the tensioner feature found on the later 2Fs fit like a glove and like everything else i have purchased from him, this stuff fit like it was made to be there. all in all two thumbs up.

alt1.jpg

altten1.jpg

altten3.jpg

altten2.jpg

altten5.jpg

altten4.jpg

Last edited:
Pig, you aint gonna be squealing all over the mountain are ya ?

So, is that his alternator mounting kits #2 and #4?
i emailed with a "to do list" he replied with a "here's a good jumping off point list".

Will these work if your Alt. is on the left side?

Thanks for the KIND words @brian :cool:

if you have a 1962-12/74 F . F1.5 and or a NON-USA 2F / 3F Carb. then the Drivers Side Lower Alternator Option is for you ........

1653320477150.png

1653320512961.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom