Vintage Jackman Steelies 8-Spoke - Thoughts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Anybody know anything about old Jackman wagon-wheel steelies from the '70s, or where to get a 15X8.5" set of 5 that would fit a BJ40?
Thanks for any thoughts on these. They look like this:

attachment.php

Cheers.
:)

Last edited:
Rare these days. Best bet would be the auction sites.

I finally found and bought a set of 4! Now I just need one more matching one for my rear spare. Anybody know where I could find a single 15X8 6X5.5 Jackman style 8-spoke vintage aluminum wheel (like below) from the '70s? I'd even take a steelie like above.

Set I found looks like this: (only 8" and 6 lug though)

bajynaja.jpg

Let me know. Thx! :)

I think I still have a pile of those wheels (like the top photo). I think I had collected at least 8 of them at one point. I'll have to ask family back in IN to see if they are still around.

Nick

Have you mounted the wheels and tires yet? Would love to see how they came out.

Wow are these old wheels proving to be elusive to find. :(
I've searched every classified and auction site, as well as all the Toyota and Chevy forums online across North America. Nothing but two restored polished and powder coated full sets that are big bucks.
If anybody knows where I can get a single steel or aluminum version of these, would be greatly appreciated. I know there's one rusting away in a barn somewhere!
Thx.
:)

Are you still looking for some vintage Jackman wheels? I am in IN for a few more days and have found at least 5-6 steel Jackman wheels in my parts stash. PM me your email addy for pics.

Nick

Are you still looking for some vintage Jackman wheels? I am in IN for a few more days and have found at least 5-6 steel Jackman wheels in my parts stash. PM me your email addy for pics.

Nick
Hi,

Do you still have some of the Jackman look wheels? Can you post a pic I am looking for one 15x8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom