For Sale Con Ferr spare tire carrier (Buffalo NY) $100 OBO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
No a bit of rust on this thing. Super solid.
$100 plus ride

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen a lot of ConFerr products over the decades, but I have only ever seen a picture of this product, not the actual carrier.

It would seem incomplete, as I don’t see the body side of the hinges or the catch that the latch would connect with.

I have seen a lot of ConFerr products over the decades, but I have only ever seen a picture of this product, not the actual carrier.

It would seem incomplete, as I don’t see the body side of the hinges or the catch that the latch would connect with.
I have seen alot of Cruisers also, and have never seen this carrier either. I'll try to find one in an old catalog that might show the hinges and latch. Good luck with your sale, nice part you found. John

Now that I look at the photo again I see 8 holes that would have lined up with their 5 gallon gas can carriers nicely. John GLWS

Now that I look at the photo again I see 8 holes that would have lined up with their 5 gallon gas can carriers nicely. John GLWS

Noticed that too. And that’s how I seem to remember it being promoted in the old catalogs.

Would this replace a stock tire carrier? Or go on opp side?

I have a couple of those jerry can holders if anyone is interested. They will need some work and I don't have any of the hardware. I could take some pictures if interested.

I have a couple of those jerry can holders if anyone is interested. They will need some work and I don't have any of the hardware. I could take some pictures if interested.

IMO you should start a separate thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom