Vintage Air Gen IV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have info where I can find the Vintage Air Gen IV surefit system that doesn’t have a 3 month lead time? Any vendors on here have any in stock for ‘79 fj40 US Spec with 2F? Give me a shout if you do please.

I just ordered mine direct from Vintage. They quoted me a 15 week lead time. I don’t think I’ll have my hardtop finished for a few months anyway, so I’ll just wait my turn. Also not wanting to deal with a third party if there are any issues with the system.

Looks like a Vintage Air Authorized Distributor Estimated June 14 delivery.
Good to know. I'll definitely follow up on that lead. Thank you.

Looks like a Vintage Air Authorized Distributor Estimated June 14

Looks like good price until get to the part that says compressor and bracket not included or do they all sale them that way?

Looked at other venders there sold like that order bracket depending if stock 2F.SBC,ect... then compressor of your choice

Looks like a Vintage Air Authorized Distributor Estimated June 14

Looks like good price until get to the part that says compressor and bracket not included or do they all sale them that way?
CruiserCrap has the same kit with no mention of the compressor or the bracket being missing for $1450. I e-mailed them, but haven't heardback yet. The ebay price is high for basically the evaporator kit which goes for just over $1k.

The low price on CruiserCrap makes sense now that you've said that. Thanks
Was sourcing Summit racing for another part and Bracket popped up.I thought at the time way would they sale compressor bracket but it makes sense now.I did read about some one buying Vintage Air C.bracket and Oldairproducts.com unit to integrate into dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom