For Sale Vintage Air - FJ40 LHD Complete Kit 751200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a complete Vintage Air kit to suit an FJ40 with compressor, condenser etc. I did not get an engine mount as it was going onto a diesel.

I was going to use it in a build but am no longer doing the build so no need to keep it any longer.

It is the newer model 751200 Evap Kit with the 791200 Accessory Kit

Located North San Diego County

Price - $1000 FIRM .

Pickup ONLY

One reason to live in Cali...Sure wish shipping was possible. Good deal!

I'm living in north San Diego... if anyone wants this, I can pickup and pack/ship on your dime... @Wadesters

Last edited:
@baxter1234 I do in the summer sometimes, and may be heading towards big sur later this spring, but nothing planned for the near future...

I have a complete Vintage Air kit to suit an FJ40 with compressor, condenser etc. I did not get an engine mount as it was going onto a diesel.

I was going to use it in a build but am no longer doing the build so no need to keep it any longer.

It is the newer model 751200 Evap Kit with the 791200 Accessory Kit

Located North San Diego County

Price - $1000 FIRM .

Pickup ONLY

Is the unit still in the box? How big/heavy is everything (I'm thinking about shipping costs).

I take it this is the bracket I would need to purchase? Vintage Air 158209 68-83 FJ40 Land Cruiser Compressor/Alt Bracket | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Air-158209-68-83-FJ40-Land-Cruiser-Compressor-Alt-Bracket/264977510734?hash=item3db1e3f14e:g:NQgAAOSwe~lf2IZn

@baxter1234 I do in the summer sometimes, and may be heading towards big sur later this spring, but nothing planned for the near future...

If you're still willing to pick up and ship, let me know. I may take you up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom