Vince's truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here's the link

Crossed the $30k mark .... it had best go for much more

I'm watching this auction at the end, very exciting with the three way battle. Hope Vince is happy.

I'd be happy with that!

1656440494750.png

WOW! Hammered at $36.5K. Nice

Happy for Vince if he is happy. Was expecting it to go for a good bit more.

Vince is happy. No, sad. Ok on the cash. Still, its the worst milestone in the aging process.

The new owner flew up from GA, did his walk-around, wire transferred the $, we xfred the title, took the key and drove off. No problem en route. Still needs to share some details with his wife. :)

I thought Vince and his truck every time we passed the culvert trail and also when we did Twister. I'd say they were two of Vince's favorite trails at AOAA and I spotted him through them many times. Even winched him partially up Twister once!!!!! Said to see the Lexus has gone elsewhere but Vince surely did have a lot of fun with it!!!!!

Vince is happy. No, sad. Ok on the cash. Still, its the worst milestone in the aging process.

I'm glad that he is satisfied with the sale, but fully understand the emotional issue...

My parents are in their 80s and my mother has been on a kick of "we have to sell everything off and prepare to die" mentality. I can somewhat understand and have to admit that I don't really want to be stuck with processing their estate (my sister is mostly out of the picture and there is no other local family) after they are gone, but for f***'s sake is it depressing to listen to it constantly.

I'm glad that he is satisfied with the sale, but fully understand the emotional issue...

My parents are in their 80s and my mother has been on a kick of "we have to sell everything off and prepare to die" mentality. I can somewhat understand and have to admit that I don't really want to be stuck with processing their estate (my sister is mostly out of the picture and there is no other local family) after they are gone, but for f***'s sake is it depressing to listen to it constantly.
That kind of thinking will bring the end sooner. They need an attitude adjustment. Sorry you have to deal with this.

I know what you mean, but it can be hard to say. For my maternal grandparents, my grandmother was saying for years that she was "ready to die" while my grandfather was planning things to do six months or more ahead right up until the end. They passed away within three months of each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom