1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video games & gear for PC

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by BOUNDER, Aug 19, 2006.

1. BOUNDER

BOUNDER

Albums:
    Anyone care to share where they get the best video games and related gear (steering wheel, gas pedal, etc) for PC? I suspect it could be Best Buy and the like but truly ignorant of the whole scene. I also love driving games but don't know any - maybe Road Rash? Thanks.

2. Relix

Relix

You should post up your computers specs to give us a better idea of the kinds of games your rig can handle

3. Mr.Bryan

Mr.Bryan

Ok, well, I have a racing sim pit thing I built; search I'm a dork if you want to see pics of it, but I really like GTR, I think they're comming out with GTR2, and Formula1 99-02 is a pretty good game (ea sports). I have a steering wheel (logitech momo ed.) pretty good, but if you're really serious about it, there's much better set ups out there incl. clutch pedel. Search on the net for it, i'm not sure, but there are a few good sites out there. Best buy is ok for games, ebgames and gamestop have a bit better selection. As for a steering wheel, you're probably best off ordering it off the net somewhere. Check zipzoomfly, or tigerdirect, or newegg.com. Check out this site http://forum.rscnet.org/forum.php?

There's some stuff on there, and if you google race simpit forum, you'll find more info.

Good luck, and god speed...

4. BOUNDER

BOUNDER

Albums:

Sorry - it's all good - Dell XPS Gamer machine - build for speed and graphics - high speed DSL - can handle pretty much anything with ease. Hope this helps!

View attachment 88997

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">