Video and Pictures from Dirty Toy School Dec 5-7 2008, Anza Borrego Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like a great time! i was thinking about going to this event. NOW I regret not going

Looks like you guys had a blast.
Cool pics and videos

Alvaro

Angie M. Dropping in . sand hills - Anza Borrego

Last edited:
If you will all notice that there were other vehicles that needed winching out of the same spot as me.

Yeah some with out rear diff lockers had to have their back ends pulled around a bit. That whole bit was a cool skill to develop.:grinpimp:

timmer

Very nice pics....

looks like a great time! i was thinking about going to this event. NOW I regret not going

thats Ok cus now we can roast you ass next year.

:):) Just kidding...

every one, regardless of skill level will face a challange and then overcome it. thats is what makes the DTS so unique. its designed to drive you from success to success regardless of your present skill level. And the staff is of course awesome. I mean with Chis ,Bill and Dave. You might just as well go down to the river with a hand full of aces

Thanks for sharing all the pictures and videos. I'm glad to see you all had as much fun as we did.

Our web site has a lot of photos as well if you are interested in seeing more.
Toyota Owner Learning Adventures by Dirty Toy School

Bill, Dave and I are working on our schedule for next year, so if you are interested in seeing an event in your area let us know. (info@dirtytoyschool.com)

Thank you for your support.

Happy trails,

Chris

Thanks for sharing all the pictures and videos. I'm glad to see you all had as much fun as we did.

Our web site has a lot of photos as well if you are interested in seeing more.
Toyota Owner Learning Adventures by Dirty Toy School

Bill, Dave and I are working on our schedule for next year, so if you are interested in seeing an event in your area let us know. (info@dirtytoyschool.com)

Thank you for your support.

Happy trails,

Chris

Chris,

I am not going to speak for others, but my we (my brother-in-law and I) had a great time!

I am waiting to see the schedule for next year to see what we can attend!

I'm definitely attending the next event!

Bumpski!!

as soon as I hear the next round of dates :popcorn:

I'll post up:clap:

unless the DTS crew beats me to it :cheers:

Well our trip made the newest edition of 4wd Toyota Magazine! Check it out!

Well our trip made the newest edition of 4wd Toyota Magazine! Check it out!

Isn't that Timmer's rig on the cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom