Victory Auto Wreckers - Free parts weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm heading over there today for a couple of parts but saw this posted. For a $49 dollar entrance you can walk out with whatever parts you can carry in your hands. Might be worth it!

Victory Auto Wreckers | Free Parts Weekend

Grab me a couple of Dana 60s while yer in there.:flipoff2:

If you come across a pair of Asian hubs I'd gladly pay your admission fee.

I scoured the yard today and not 1 Toyota truck. There were very few foreign makes in the yard to boot. I also hit Summit Pick N Pull and there was an 80 series sitting stripped rather well. No hubs, rotors, calipers, nothing! It was pretty well gutted. Jerry's Valley Auto Wreckers at 107 and Rt. 83 is no longer, and the yard across only handles domestics. Quite a fruitless day IMHO. Allegedly there is a Foreign only bone yard in Blue Island. I would've went but I left my friend at home. Some other time I guess.

Thanks for the update! Not really looking for parts but it's nice to know not to go there soon.

The last time I went to the yard in Blue Island, it was not a you pick and pull. I think its called Just Foreign. Had to go to the parts counter and ask for the part you wanted from the diagram they show you on the computer screen. Granted this was about 5 or 6 years ago but I don't see them changing their format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom