Victory 4x4 Strike Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Polecat

SILVER Star
Threads
I know Victory 4x4 is a supporting vendor with some interaction in this and other forums, but after doing a fair amount of searching, I haven't found much discussion specific about their Front Strike Bumper for the 200 series.

I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who's installed one on a 2106+ LC. Ideally without hoops only because that's what I'm considering, but I'll take what I can get.
* Opinions/thought process around aluminum vs. steel. I know one is heavier. The other is also more expensive and may unofficially have a longer lead time, so there's that.
* Order/shipping/install/daily use lessons learned that you wish you'd known before? The install video is incredibly detailed and has given me the confidence that I can do this, but there's always something you learn along the way.
* Specific winches that do/don't fit? Install tips? (That's one piece that's left out of the install video.) Looks like the winch gets mounted to the bumper before the bumper is mounted to the truck. Sounds heavy.

Pictures would also be helpful. I keep coming back to this design because it appears to be on the narrower side. Others similar designs like the Ironman Premium appear to be wider, extending past the fenders and the sides of the headlights more than Victory's. Would be great to confirm with more/different pictures from what Victory has on their website and social media.

What else do I need to be thinking about?

@brimy311 - I sent you an email through the Contact Us page on your website last night, so potentially some duplicate questions here. Feel free to chime in here for everyone to see if you'd like.

Bumping because I'm also interested. They have some of the cleanest lines but I'd like to hear install and QC takes!

I don't think I've seen anyone here that has mentioned purchasing and installing one.

One tip for managing heavy items if you work solo is a hydraulic lift table. It makes things like installing a winch/cradle easy. I've had an inexpensive one from harbor freight for years, and it is very useful.

I know Victory 4x4 is a supporting vendor with some interaction in this and other forums, but after doing a fair amount of searching, I haven't found much discussion specific about their Front Strike Bumper for the 200 series.

I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who's installed one on a 2106+ LC. Ideally without hoops only because that's what I'm considering, but I'll take what I can get.
* Opinions/thought process around aluminum vs. steel. I know one is heavier. The other is also more expensive and may unofficially have a longer lead time, so there's that.
* Order/shipping/install/daily use lessons learned that you wish you'd known before? The install video is incredibly detailed and has given me the confidence that I can do this, but there's always something you learn along the way.
* Specific winches that do/don't fit? Install tips? (That's one piece that's left out of the install video.) Looks like the winch gets mounted to the bumper before the bumper is mounted to the truck. Sounds heavy.

Pictures would also be helpful. I keep coming back to this design because it appears to be on the narrower side. Others similar designs like the Ironman Premium appear to be wider, extending past the fenders and the sides of the headlights more than Victory's. Would be great to confirm with more/different pictures from what Victory has on their website and social media.

What else do I need to be thinking about?

@brimy311 - I sent you an email through the Contact Us page on your website last night, so potentially some duplicate questions here. Feel free to chime in here for everyone to see if you'd like.
I have their skids in aluminum and for the price and free delivery they are solid quality. Their install video was great I agree. Can’t speak to the bumpers on experience only that I had concerns about BSM but some may not care or even have that to worry.

I have a Victory4x4 roof rack on my truck and am not impressed with the paint quality. It is flaking off in places, and the bolts seem to work themselves loose all over. I go around re-tightening everything on a regular basis. I imagine their bumpers would suffer the same.

That Ironman no-hoop bumper is awesome. Wish it was available for my pre-2016.

I have a Victory4x4 roof rack on my truck and am not impressed with the paint quality. It is flaking off in places, and the bolts seem to work themselves loose all over. I go around re-tightening everything on a regular basis. I imagine their bumpers would suffer the same.

That Ironman no-hoop bumper is awesome. Wish it was available for my pre-2016.
On the powder coat, please reach out to our customer service team and we can see what's up: Victory 4x4: Contact Us - https://www.victory4x4.com/CTUS.html

On the bolts, have you tried some blue locktite? We really like the stick as it applies easily and doesn't get all over everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom