Victory 4x4 Roof Rack Installed (1 Viewer)

Finally got around to installing my new Victory 4x4 roof rack this last weekend. Overall, very happy with it. The install is relatively simple and the fit/finish is fantastic.

Resized_20210403_175141.jpeg
Resized_20210403_175202.jpeg
Resized_20210403_175147.jpeg
Resized_20210403_175208.jpeg

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
their mounting system is soooooo much better than the other racks in the sub $1k range (the prinsu and and prospeed rack mounting system puts unnecessary moment on the holes in the roof).

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
Mounting looks identical to the Prinsu, L shaped bracket that picks up the stock rack holes.
Unless I've hit my head recently (which i may have), the prinsu has the spacers and uses longer bolts and puts more moment on the nutserts.

This one mounts flat on the holes, less moment.

Cosmo Kramer

SILVER Star
Finally got around to installing my new Victory 4x4 roof rack this last weekend. Overall, very happy with it. The install is relatively simple and the fit/finish is fantastic.

View attachment 2637370View attachment 2637371View attachment 2637372View attachment 2637373
How long did it take to get once you ordered? I ordered a front bumper Jan 1, supposed to be done last week, now they are saying another 2 weeks or more. 3 months for a bumper is getting ridiculous.

TheForger

GOLD Star
How long did it take to get once you ordered? I ordered a front bumper Jan 1, supposed to be done last week, now they are saying another 2 weeks or more. 3 months for a bumper is getting ridiculous.
A lot of these smaller shops have large lead times due to the nature of their product. Last I checked with Mike at BIOR (mid-December), he was scheduling 4mon out for new orders. While I agree that I’d manage inventory and production a little better if it was my full-time job, 3+ month lead times are not uncommon. Building a bumper is easy(ish). Developing the methods, techniques, and jigs to build it repeatedly with very little deviation is much more time consuming. Fortunately, we don’t drive Jeep’s where you can walk out of 4WheelParts with a bumper same-day;)

I also have a victory rack and love it. I have seen a lot of racks and for me the Victory works for my preference as I like the rack to go all the way forward.

A lot of these smaller shops have large lead times due to the nature of their product. Last I checked with Mike at BIOR (mid-December), he was scheduling 4mon out for new orders. While I agree that I’d manage inventory and production a little better if it was my full-time job, 3+ month lead times are not uncommon. Building a bumper is easy(ish). Developing the methods, techniques, and jigs to build it repeatedly with very little deviation is much more time consuming. Fortunately, we don’t drive Jeep’s where you can walk out of 4WheelParts with a bumper same-day;)

I ordered the roof rack, front bumper, and both rear window Molle panels mid december of 2020. I received the roof rack about a month ago. There was an issue with the middle brackets and they sent me an entire new bracket set.

They told me last week that they are hoping to ship the bumper and panels by the end of next week. So we will see. I am going on 4 1/2 months.

Honestly, i think its worth the wait. I would rather have parts from a smaller shop with good customer service.

Update - I received my freight tracking number today for the rest of my order. So looks like its shipping out when they expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom