Victor's shop in St Louis area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tornadoalleycruiser

Erik TLCA #5303
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Need contact # etc for Victor's shop in St Louis area.. Not sure where my business card went I had for him..

Rob? you got your business card for Victor?

I need this for a TLCA member looking for a shop in the area.

Erik,

Here is his number 636-296-6696.

Who is Victor and what kind of shop does he have.

I just want to be in the know also... :)

Chris

Victor is a Club member that runs a shop called Victors off road.. Good friend of another club member in Lawrence by the name of Bill Hubbard. Deals lots in Toyota Minitrucks but has cruiser stuff also.. Opening new shop right now, I"m sorry I don't have the address etc of the new location but give him a call.. He sets up diffs, sells amsol oil, lots of main etc. I know he's set up diffs for Rob in our club and others. I recently picked up 2 front axles from Cruisers from him and a diff that had an arb installed for Rob. He also sells OME/ARB stuff.. Bout all I know having not been to his shop..

I propose you do an article for the TAC newsletter by going and visiting his shop and doing an interview with pictures! I nominate You Chris Bailey!

I think I have met him before. I think I stopped by his shop before I moved here. I should drop back by some time. He had a ton of minis in his front yard. We'll see about the write up...

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom