Vibration at stop lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My solution was to install a better sound system and crank it up.
That's what I did. It solved half the problem, I can't hear the rattle but I can still feel it through my feet lol.

That's what I did. It solved half the problem, I can't hear the rattle but I can still feel it through my feet lol.
Need bigger subwoofers. Lol. On a serious note, mine used to really idle rough when the AC was on and slightly overcharged. Getting the appropriate charge made a huge difference. I had a rattle for a few months and finally pinpointed it to the exhaust heat shields. I fixed mike by using a hose clamp to re clamp it back to the exhaust. But those shields are known to rattle. Check them for play when the engine is cool

Need bigger subwoofers. Lol. On a serious note, mine used to really idle rough when the AC was on and slightly overcharged. Getting the appropriate charge made a huge difference. I had a rattle for a few months and finally pinpointed it to the exhaust heat shields. I fixed mike by using a hose clamp to re clamp it back to the exhaust. But those shields are known to rattle. Check them for play when the engine is cool
Na, I just need exhaust that doesn't contact my frame twice and my sliders......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom