vibration at 10mph decel or accel or idle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have noticed a slight vibration at 10-15mph, it doesnt matter if im deceleration or accelerating or just keeping my speed at 10-15.

this happens if i accel lightly, however, if i speed up a bit faster than normal then its not noticeable really. hard to tell what it could be

i also get a small clank at slower speeds when turning in parking lots or tunring around, but its not like clank clank clank, just one clank during a turn and maybe a clank as im straightening the wheels, but this i think is a different issues from the above issue

1995 128k miles, was one owner for about 13 years, no signs of abuse, clean in and out, everything functional, passes smog very good

Last edited:
i dont think its warped disk brakes, since im not touching the brakes when it happens, possibly a wheel bearing for the vabration, and for the clank something loose?

i dont think its warped disk brakes, since im not touching the brakes when it happens, possibly a wheel bearing for the vabration, and for the clank something loose?

Grease up your driveshafts and see what happen. Have you done the birfield service? Wait a minute, what type of vehicle are we talking about here? How many miles, year, blah blah blah.

ill be ordering new wheels and tires, ill mount those, then ill see if that fixes anything, if it doesnt, ill check other things, ill have to go through the whole vehicles in a couple weeks after i ship out one of my cars i sold and have room in garage.

when i go forward and then put it in reverse and go back without waiting for everything to engage i get a sounds from the front middle/right area, almost like if a tire hits a fender hard while moving. if i wait for a second before backing up, its all fine, if i hig the gas harder as soon as i put it in reverse, its fine too. only seems to do it as soon as i put it in reverse and and go as normal throttle without waiting. could it be front gear is bad? doesnt seem like it was abused, but you never know.

Wheel Blanacing, alignment, drive shafts in that order is what I would address

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom