VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got to thinking that most of out here have got boxes of cruiser bits in boxes...

While others are looking for parts.

What parts are people looking for?

I have an auxillary tank to install and would love to get hold of the gas dor and the sheet metal to go around it.

Also Inner and outter Rockers that could be rebuilt.

Maybe even a better hood that hasn't been dented up if some has one cheap.

I know, I know, champagne tastes on a beer budget. I have somewhat of a cashflow problem...:censor:

Have many parts and sweat equity to trade though (and some cash) .

We'll have to talk... I'd put your $100 towards transporting your parts truck home if you can. Western regional rentals used to rent car trailers for $60 for a day or something like that.

If needed I have a Tow vehicle rated for a 7300 lb trailer. (trailer + 4700lb fj40)

Also looking for a better glass top for my hardtop... or a good hardtop.

I'd check with IRC... Rob there might know of one or have one. (3 speed housing)

Last edited:
That sounds handy, I have permission to keep it were it is and part it out for up to 1 month...:D so thats good news basicly I intend to strip the tub, windshield, fenders and anything else that I can grab easily and the rest can go to the junk yard... maybe you could help me out with your trailer in exchange for one of my hoods or something like that? (to cart the leftovers to the junk yard) Or perhaps you need/want something else?

Stephen

I don't currently have a trailer... just an suv rated to pull one. You'd have to either rent one or ??

Western Regional Rentals is likely your best bet.

I've got a "hot wrench" if one's needed.

Let me know.

Is there electricity where the truck is?

Angle grinders with a cut off disc can be good too.

i need a double belt crank case pulley for a 2F..... have the glass you need for your hardtop....

I am in need of a body and frame that i could throw in a 3B and 4 speed into, and any type bj40 bj60 as long as it can be road worthy and has papers

FJ40 hard top with hatch.

Wiring Harness. ---> TOSHI38

my ever changing list...

One caliper ( forget which side, but doesn't really matter, unless it's a good one, as I'll probably be returning it for core) so junk is fine.

C-clip that goes on the end of the birf inside the locking hub. ( seem to have put mine somewhere safe.)

Bit of lathe work....I need my FF hubs turned a smidge so the brake rotors will fit on the backs. should only take a few minutes.

Lastly, I'll trade someone my large pattern knuckle for a small pattern one. ( again, not sure which side I have at the moment)

I'm hacking up a pair for RDB brackets, and I'd rather cut up small pattern knuckles than waste a big one.

So if you're looking to upgrade, ( big pattern knuckles are easier to get high steer for.) get it quick before I buy another box of zipcuts and start chopping...:hillbilly:

cheers,
ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom