VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You can drive it with any 3rd in it so long as you've captured the axle ends. Just don't have a driveshaft and FREE the hubs.
My problem is that I cant put my 3rd back together so I don't have an assembled 3rd to put in it. My one is completely dismantled and I don't have the parts to put it back together.

You can put the front hubs assembly back on without axles. So pull the axles and put both of the front hubs all back together.
I'm not the only one who has driven home with no front axle after a birf explodes. Just pull both axles completely.
Good to go. Put a cardboard cover over the hole, stop crap from entering your housing.

You can put the front hubs assembly back on without axles. So pull the axles and put both of the front hubs all back together.
I'm not the only one who has driven home with no front axle after a birf explodes. Just pull both axles completely.
Good to go. Put a cardboard cover over the hole, stop crap from entering your housing.
I may just need to do that, but if I could get it operational that would be preferable. That way I don't need to strip it down when I get back from up north in six months to do it again.

Last edited:
ISO: 60 series front doors. Passenger side is the most pressing. Drivers if I can get
a pair, I’d be happier.
I’m looking for patch over rear quarters wheels. Looking at repaint next year.

Looking for a 5 speed for a bj40 and maybe even power steering.
7A88CA5A-5ABC-4A79-84A2-EE3AB488D7DA.jpeg
new to the barn

That seems pretty old school for you haha

You think a B motor can actually get above 4th? :lol:

4 speeds shift way better than the s***ty 5 speeds anyways.

I say learn to like it. :beer:
I was going to add a turbo and some fancy Led lights

I was going to add a turbo and some fancy Led lights

Just make sure the fancy LEDs don't point forward. All those photons spraying out will slow you down. (That's exactly how science works. Don't argue :lol: )

Either way, you definitely need to add more pictures.

Seems like all we ever see are 40's for going up for sale and vanishing forever.
Someone adding one to the barn is a rare thing :beer:

Cleaning out sheds. I have three boxes plus of old magazines, Peterson’s, 4Wheeler, Canadian 4wd,
Mustang, Hot Rod stuff, mostly F series from last century. If anyone wants to know what ‘Old School’
really means. Anyone want? There’s going to be more later. For people who still read books. I’ve got
a bunch of Aviation tech manuals textbooks. Weather, engines etc.

‘79 FJ40 axles for sale. Complete. 4:11 gears and birfields. $200
‘83 BJ60 axles for sale. 4:11 in rear. Front disassembled. No 3rd. $400.

UPDATE: BJ60 AXLES SOLD

Last edited:
Can't be your backyard. I don't see a single pile of cruiser parts :lol:
He uses special cloaking technology to hide all his cruiser parts from Bylaw enforcement. ;)

Need some 60 parts for a resurrection, side marker light lenses, taillight, coolant bottle, right mirror, charge relay 27790-57010, etc. Making a list...HJ60

Last edited:
Looking for a pair of 40 doors to cut down to half doors. I've got an extra set but but they are a good set and don't want to cut them. Cash or trade. I've got a bunch of cruiser stuff laying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom