VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an old B engine (with head & fuel pump) complete but w/o crank sitting in my garage waiting for a new owner ... anyone want it for free ?
Glenn 250 858 7910

Where are you located?

Depending how far away you are I’m interested.

Thanks!

Where are you located?

Depending how far away you are I’m interested.

Thanks!

InfamousCornyBlackpanther-small.gif

contact @bigneily - has for sale. I stole this from an Alberta club page
Anyone looking for a h55 with a split transfer case combo ? I have one to sell , it doesn't seem to want to shift tho . I took the top cover off and looked at the shift forks and it looks ok with nothing obvious so maybe just need a disassembly with a cleaning ? Looking for a 1000 dollars . Located in Cranbrook .

I have a pair of 60 series axles with a complete Old Man Emu 2.5 lift kit I'm looking to sell. I'd take 24 volt parts into consideration for partial trade. They 3.70:1 ratios and have 170K on them. I'm in Cowichan Valley south of Duncan. They are going on used Cowichan in a couple days if there are no takers.

Dave

Awesome thanks. That’s an old picture unfortunately. I get about one day a week to work on that project. Making headway slowly though.

View attachment 2451705
I've got a bunch whole cut up 60 that's going to the scrap bin if you want to have a look for patch panels before I toss it but it's going soon. Take what you need as I'd rather see it go to use.

I have a pair of 60 series axles with a complete Old Man Emu 2.5 lift kit I'm looking to sell. I'd take 24 volt parts into consideration for partial trade. They 3.70:1 ratios and have 170K on them. I'm in Cowichan Valley south of Duncan. They are going on used Cowichan in a couple days if there are no takers.

Dave

would you consider selling just the springs? How much $$

How much does a 60 weigh front/rear?

The stock 60 leafs under my 40 main leaf aren’t quite enough to keep my 40 back end from squatting (even though they’ve been rearched)

I want to sell the works as a complete kit with the shocks, steering stabilizer, bushings and greasable shackles. I'd split up the axles and complete kit but not just the springs. Sorry

I've got a bunch whole cut up 60 that's going to the scrap bin if you want to have a look for patch panels before I toss it but it's going soon. Take what you need as I'd rather see it go to use.

Thanks for the offer. I got it all fixed up already. I am looking for a freeish rusted out 60 series tail gate to cut up.
8DF3D64E-C576-44A6-92CD-AA0F0C5A58E6.jpeg

No problem. The tailgate went to a local cruiser head months ago. Nice patch work. You get good at it with these trucks.

Mine are 60's with the round headlights. Sorry

ISO: answers? Is 12HT oil filter the same as 2H?
Does someone have a part number for 13BT thermostat and is it the same as 3B?
I need both.

ISO: answers? Is 12HT oil filter the same as 2H?
Does someone have a part number for 13BT thermostat and is it the same as 3B?
I need both.

@cruiserpilot...Seems the answers are here.

Do you happen to have any decent doors and rad support? Thanks Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom