VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 Series Rear coils - I have OME 2863 (heavy 2" lift) rear coils but want to drop down to mediums. Does anyone have 2860 springs and is looking to upgrade to 2863's?

80 Series Rear coils - I have OME 2863 (heavy 2" lift) rear coils but want to drop down to mediums. Does anyone have 2860 springs and is looking to upgrade to 2863's?

I don't need the 863's, but I do have a set of 860s if you want em. Not sure how my KM, not many though, still had the tags on them. Not sure exactly what they are worth? $100?

Still have it, don’t want it

Come on somebody buy it.

I’ve mentioned it to a couple people who claimed they wanted to buy one... and asked me to keep an eye out for one

Looking for that posting for the German imported LC 100 series with the 1HDT-FZE in it. It was like
$39K? I want to contact the guy

Looking for that posting for the German imported LC 100 series with the 1HDT-FZE in it. It was like
$39K? I want to contact the guy

I need one of these 40 series seat belt retracter covers. Not sure if it's left or right, but the opposite number of the one pictured.

A better set of seat belts would be good too. These ones are pale grey instead of black now :lol:

I think I left a couple at your place :) ... not sure they're in any better shape though.

I can't even find my own s*** in there...I need another good purge. :lol:
You want to find everything bring over 2-3 guys and ask them to help look. Find crap you’ve had
for 20 yrs I’m betting

Ha, just an issue of having way more floor space than wall space.

In the process of reclaiming the barn from firewood, that'll help.

Still need a good purge tho.

Some random FJ40 V8 stuff

Some random FJ40 V8 stuff
How much for the distributor? Doors? Dash pad? Windshield gasket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom