VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good luck with your sale... I'd be all over it if I didn't already have more trucks than I can drive, fix, and build. Even though I've made a huge leap forward on the 'Camper' build, I still don't have time.
Well, spread the word. I’m gone to work tomorrow, but when I get back it’s going online. I’d really like it gone by end of June.

Well, spread the word. I’m gone to work tomorrow, but when I get back it’s going online. I’d really like it gone by end of June.

Don’t flog it quite yet... I’m going to call my uncle today who is a mechanic, and regrets selling his 42. There’s a good chance he’ll either want it for himself or a friend.

4F7BEA33-BB90-489A-BCB7-80FD14113A1B.png

Seriously?

Did you get a boat and need a mooring buoy?

Long story but yes we did need a better anchor for John Waynes old boat the Mine Sweeper, 44 footer..shes a pretty boat with twin 2 stroke diesels, eats oil almost as much as fuel..

This was a diversion tactic..

Long story but yes we did need a better anchor for John Waynes old boat the Mine Sweeper, 44 footer..shes a pretty boat with twin 2 stroke diesels, eats oil almost as much as fuel..

This was a diversion tactic..
Apparently he used to do movie nights on that thing around the gulf islands. He and his 40lb liver.

My older sister met him once when she was a little kid.
Did the classic ," why hello there little girl." Patted her on the head and staggered away.

I hope the movie night tickets didn't require a shower like they did on Errol Flynn's boat.

Looking for an original front bench seat, unrestored.

Will have my current one for sale shortly after. It’s been powder coated and reupholstered.

But I’m going for an original frame look to match my rear bench frames. Plus my seats were originally coral.

DF3237ED-D805-4A2E-81C3-E6D7DB7DB559.jpeg

F6E16A08-B523-4782-976D-BAD2728FCC93.jpeg

71BB5CD1-2317-4BCA-A94B-FFA94F135D8C.jpeg

Cross posting this. Found it in classifieds but thought that maybe any 1 HD-T owner might be interested as it's being
advertised in Calgary so not too far away.

40 series bullbar for sale. Vic city. Listed in classified

Cheers
Crusty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom