VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also have a pair of 1.25" wheel spacers

$50, trade, beer, whatever.View attachment 2328467

I'll take the wheel spacers. I can EMT you $$. Not sure when we'll actually cross paths so I can get them? I can send you extra $ if you're willing to post them. But I'm in no rush either way. I just need one for my spare tire mount (I flipped it to give a little more clearance to the bumper, but now can't use rear wiper). I'm too lazy to make something and these are perfect.

I'll take the wheel spacers. I can EMT you $$. Not sure when we'll actually cross paths so I can get them? I can send you extra $ if you're willing to post them. But I'm in no rush either way. I just need one for my spare tire mount (I flipped it to give a little more clearance to the bumper, but now can't use rear wiper). I'm too lazy to make something and these are perfect.
Sure. Consider them yours. :beer:

I'll bring them to the next regularly scheduled vicruisers event... Sooo 2022?. :lol:

This won’t last long. $150 for a VHF is more than I can justify atm. Has Timber West and other channels programmed. Don’t think I know the seller but he’s friends with a couple of my friends.
0CDB2330-5648-483F-985D-D3FAF2B8536B.png

Facebook Market Place btw

Looking for a pair of rear seat latch pins for a 60 series.
pls see pic attached
image-792837367-jpg.552781

Last edited:
12-15 kw diesel generator $400. I don’t need a third genny.
E86350F6-79C1-4A5E-93F2-97076FF19E0E.png

Facebook Marketplace.

Know anyone using a Caravan for deliveries, work, etc? These floors were $1500+ Before Ranger stopped making them. 1.2 hr install time (by book time). I’ve got this one to sell. Willing to give a discount to club members (or friends of). If you know of someone interested, I'm willing to work something out.

I'd hate to sell such a fine piece of workmanship as scrap metal. It's somewhat larger than a sheet of plywood, almost 1/8" thick aluminum, plus all the cross beams and structure to boot. On one hand sprinter vans are now plentiful... but for a heck of a lot less, a Caravan could be an economical, stealth, work van that'll still fit into a parkade. Part of keeping tools secure can be hiding them in plane sight. A white sprinter van screams contractor vehicle... silver Caravans aren't as noticeable.

I’ve dropped my advertised price to $195... will take trades, &/or offers. Mud discount also or Commission if you find a buyer. I know someone wants/needs it... they likely don’t know it exists. It’s something like 1.2 hours to install and for the right price I’d help install it.

Need an unmounted 35x12.5 R15 MT tire for use as a spare. Low tread is ok, as long as it's not a cracked/rotten tire - needs to be usable/reliable. I prefer to pay a bit for a decent tire than get something unreliable for cheap. But let me know what you have either way. Will take one mounted, or a pair/set if I have to....

Diesel Tractor, front end loader, Rototiller, pto
DCDD7A46-8E47-4BA9-8B9C-65B7A5AAA035.jpeg

On Facebook Not mine

Need an unmounted 35x12.5 R15 MT tire for use as a spare. Low tread is ok, as long as it's not a cracked/rotten tire - needs to be usable/reliable. I prefer to pay a bit for a decent tire than get something unreliable for cheap. But let me know what you have either way. Will take one mounted, or a pair/set if I have to....
Saw a pair on FB marketplace just today.

B3EC50D5-B794-4C5D-B735-ED3C66B24579.jpeg

$25 obo for the pair

Good saw does need sharpening but runs great
8100E0BC-CF19-485A-8961-F716918DB889.jpeg

Not mine... Sharpening... ehh?

Husqvarna dealer on Keating Crossroad supplied me with a new OEM chain for mine for $23... Amazon was $50 for a Husqvarna chain.

Still on the hunt. Can't find the ones above that were listed on f-book. Maybe they sold already. That's the sort of thing I'm looking for however. Please let me know if anyone sees anything.

Probably a scam but could be really good deal. A 1985 Bj42 is a unicorn! I suppose it could be a 60 series. 1000$ for a runner 60 is also a good deal
I was thinking if ad is real maybe a 70?

I bought a parts 70 once from a guy who knocked on my window in the Horton's drive through and said, "You need another one of these Toyota jeeps?" :lol:

But yeah, I figured scam or someone pissing someone off by getting all the cheapasses calling him.

Chilliwack isn't exactly on the island either...

I was thinking if ad is real maybe a 70?

I bought a parts 70 once from a guy who knocked on my window in the Horton's drive through and said, "You need another one of these Toyota jeeps?" :lol:

But yeah, I figured scam or someone pissing someone off by getting all the cheapasses calling him.

Good point I forgot about the 70 series. If that’s the case it might have the 13b they started in 85. Yeah I’m not travelling to the mainland for a add like that.

I called him. Its got a running 3b with 400,000 miles and a good transmission. Comes with a good frame and good body but I understand that the frame and body that the motor and running gear are in is rotten. 1986 BJ70 he says, sounds like you need a big flatbed to get it all home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom