VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5k for a trailer you can't even sleep in. The mind boggles.
You might not be able to sleep in the trailer, but you can sleep in the attached RTT that comes with it ;)

Looking for a rusted out 60 series bottom tail gate. Rust is not a issue as I will be cutting it up for a couple pieces.

Thanks

ISO

45 psi electric (12 v) fuel pump (external)

87-88 TPI Corvette/Camaro distributor & ignition wires (to mock setup).

You might not be able to sleep in the trailer, but you can sleep in the attached RTT that comes with it ;)
That's very overlandy of you. :flipoff2:

If I'm spending that and still sleeping in a soft walled tent, it better look like something out of Arabian nights inside. :lol:

Not trying to poop on his for sale post, but I went through the progression years ago.

Had an m101, almost bought a tent for it, then realized I had all of the hassle of towing a trailer, with almost none of the benefits. Just as soon have it on the roof if I'm doing that :meh:

Very non cruiser content, but we've ended up with an extra ticket to the Big Wreck show on friday night in nanaimo at the Port.

Row O, seat 11.

If you're any kind of a guitar nerd...the dude can play. P.m. if interested.

Sold to coworker/guitarnerd. 🎸

Last edited:
ISO - Factory Brown vinyl 60 series floor mat with the
Land Cruiser logo just below the shifter boots. It was in that BJ60 with the
cool factory front 60/40 seat. If anyone comes across it let me know. Also,
I’d grab a 60/40 front seat for nostalgia and fix it up if no one wanted it.

Pair of original G emblems from BJ60. Must be complete with stud tabs on back
and have the plastic backing as well.

hey yall, anyone have a fuel pump sender assembly for a 60 series kicking around? i have a fuel pump that quit on a 62 that im working on and the metal lines that come out of the tank are rusted and leaking. or anyone know where to purchase? ive tried the lordco, duncan auto parts, and rock auto and they are not made any more. any help is appreciated.

hey yall, anyone have a fuel pump sender assembly for a 60 series kicking around? i have a fuel pump that quit on a 62 that im working on and the metal lines that come out of the tank are rusted and leaking. or anyone know where to purchase? ive tried the lordco, duncan auto parts, and rock auto and they are not made any more. any help is appreciated.
Got any pics?

Anyone ever seen these rectangular frame plugs for sale anywhere?
I'm missing most of mine, I'd like to at least have the ones in my wheel wells plugged. I'm guessing that's where most of the s*** gets in.
IMG_20191125_132605.jpg

Cool thanks.

I see there's two different ones listed.

I think there's only the one type of frame plug, unless there's others that fall out so fast I've never seen one. :lol: .

At 5 bucks each I'll have to do a head count and see how many I actually need...

Cool thanks.

I see there's two different ones listed.

I think there's only the one type of frame plug, unless there's others that fall out so fast I've never seen one. :lol: .

At 5 bucks each I'll have to do a head count and see how many I actually need...

I translated the Japanese in the plug descriptions and it looks like one is black and one is grey. So I'd say just go with the cheaper one.

Looks like you can get them for $2.83CAD ea at PartSouq, or $2.71CAD ea at Amayama. Course then there's shipping etc. Too bad Toyota Canada sucks so bad....

Pic from Amayama:

1574650946195_big.jpg

translated the japanese?

I'll have to look into which is cheaper shipping...Later.

at the moment it's freezing in the shop and pausing for typing is bad..:lol:

anyone else need a few of these things?

translated the japanese?

Google translate... (copy/paste)

Amayama is usually cheaper. Hey Nick,
Is Amayama usually in Canadian dollars? I don’t remember.
Megazip ships from Japan and the UAE, UAE usually cheaper
but takes a long time to get here. And US dollars, and shipping is a bugger.

Amayama is usually cheaper. Hey Nick,
Is Amayama usually in Canadian dollars? I don’t remember.
Megazip ships from Japan and the UAE, UAE usually cheaper
but takes a long time to get here. And US dollars, and shipping is a bugger.

I chose CAD currency on the sites I was quoting from. By default they are usually in USD of course.

I didn’t realize they offered up different currencies. I’ll have to look
closer. I guess I’m always dealing in US $ so I don’t look as hard as I should
Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom