VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ISO 60 series Wiper assembly....not motor, links and wiper shafts

I may as well start looking for some tires to replace the vintage ones on the green thing. Something in the 33" range, I have some 15x10 rims, but I could be persuaded to go up to 16 or even 17's if a decent set of tires came up.

For sale

Factory cable locking diff console from a 61 series cruiser 20$ or a case of cheep beer.

So what happened to the rest of the truck?

It lives on reincarnated into my cruisers. Rear full float cable locking diff is in my bj60, front cable locker is in the full float for the rear of my bj42. Fully locked is super cool but how often do you need both the front and rear locked. Now I have 3 wheel drive in two trucks.

Well, to be honest dual ARB’s on my FJ40. Needed both lots back then.

It lives on reincarnated into my cruisers. Rear full float cable locking diff is in my bj60, front cable locker is in the full float for the rear of my bj42. Fully locked is super cool but how often do you need both the front and rear locked. Now I have 3 wheel drive in two trucks.
View attachment 1900821
So are you just using morse cables or something to actuate?

I can sorta dig the idea of using something less douchy.

Anyone have an external voltage reg from a 61 ?

My charge voltage has crept up the last couple days. getting close to top of gauge, above the 28v line. A lot higher than it's always been anyways.

Haven't had a chance to look into it yet, other than to verify with a meter that the gauge hasn't gone crazy.

I'm guessing with the snow and cold temps water has made it to places it usually doesn't, but that could be unrelated and its just be old and worn out.

Anyone have an external voltage reg from a 61 ?

My charge voltage has crept up the last couple days. getting close to top of gauge, above the 28v line. A lot higher than it's always been anyways.

Haven't had a chance to look into it yet, other than to verify with a meter that the gauge hasn't gone crazy.

I'm guessing with the snow and cold temps water has made it to places it usually doesn't, but that could be unrelated and its just be old and worn out.

Sorry don’t have one. But I found this thread very useful. The output voltage can be adjusted.

Last edited:
Sorry don’t have one. But I found this thread very useful. The the output voltage can be adjusted.

View attachment 1905262
Thanks, and yeah I read that thread in the wee hours at work this morning. This seems more like a failure or a connection than an adjustment tho....

And I'm leaning towards this being the issue.. :lol:

Seems ok now. 28v instead of 3O+

pretty sure that was the issue...we'll see how it does on the drive to work tonight.

Classic case of a 10 minute job taking an hour because mrT left ZERO slack in the wiring. Pain in the snapper.

ISO AC compressor, denso 10pa15c. From a 3fe, 1hz, 1hdt, maybe others, it's the short nose type.

I have a top plate and clutch

Thanks

ISO Running 2F (prefer a straight takeout) wiring, ancillarys and trans/transfer is a bonus, 3 or 4spd. Early-mid 70’s would be perfect.

Helping a mate source something for a project ‘cruiser and need a good runner.

Can arrange pickup for the right engine at the right price. Prefer local or South Island but hey, willing to entertain options.

Cheers
Crusty.

Looking for the black plastic bits that go around a 40 steering column, they cover the ignition and turn signal guts, just below the wheel.

I seem to remember I have a set. I am looking for a vibrating tumbler.

Ah, I sold that tumbler, forgot I'd posted it on here, sorry...

I have a line on a column cover, but I'll give you a shout if it doesn't pan out for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom