VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

very rare, very hard to find 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser with LandRover body

3L SUV

Standard Transmission.

Needs work, as its a project in the making.
Body is in great condition for the age.

Contact Cowichan Auto Repair for viewing.
We are located in Duncan.

When restored and complete these can sell for 6 figures.

@seapotato, you missed out... you could’ve got 6 figures. Doesn’t say what kind of figures for an inbred bastard child of a Brit and a Japan.

Spotted this.

$19,500 · Landcruiser BJ74 Turbo-Diesel Low Km

35966E6E-D535-4A1D-BF21-E2EE7A12F296.jpeg

I want to know their parts supplier!

Aquala windshield frame for sale, $500.00 also a set of new Aqualu front fenders for a 1980fj40, they are the larger ones, $650.00 and a new set of aluminum running boards, $150.00 all in new cond.

I also have a complete front and rear heater including hoses and all of the ducting.

I also have a roof for an FJ40, needs some work, $250.00

I can't upload pics, so pm me and I can text or email you pics

4.88 open gear 3rd for sale - $400 front diff, limited use excellent condition
pm me.

Aquala windshield frame for sale, $500.00 also a set of new Aqualu front fenders for a 1980fj40, they are the larger ones, $650.00 and a new set of aluminum running boards, $150.00 all in new cond.

I also have a complete front and rear heater including hoses and all of the ducting.

I also have a roof for an FJ40, needs some work, $250.00

I can't upload pics, so pm me and I can text or email you pics
How much for the heaters?

Anyone interested in a h42 (out of a bj42 I think) unknown condition, freely spins and cycles threw all the gears. comes with the shifter cane. No bellhousing.

50$?

Last edited:
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

I’m selling a set of four 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2’s. NO RIMS INCLUDED!

12/32 left. One year old with less than 6 months of actual driving and of that only once off road.

No plugs or damage.

Only reason I’m selling is because I got a killer deal on Toyo MT’s 255/85/16’s (my dream tire that I normally couldn’t afford). Otherwise I’d be keeping these Grabbers.

I’ll be taking the Grabbers off this weekend and if these don’t sell this weekend I’m sending them up to Courtenay with my friend who owns the OK Tire there and he will sell them for me.

Pics are terrible as they were taken at night. Once removed I will clean them up and even throw some mall crawler shine on them to make them look new again.

$500 FIRM

E0070473-E4B4-441F-BCDF-590288442B8D.jpeg

DCEBC18E-5701-4DC4-A8C8-2E62DA0679E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Good looking tires... I just bought some used tires that size just last week. Excellent deal, I'd jump on that if I was still looking.

For information: they measure out at apx.. 31x10.5". To my surprise, they were about the same size as my 33x10.50R15 BFG A/Ts

x2

X 4 I need rear lenses as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom