VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have one but I told franken60 I would swap him for his four speed shaft... if he ever stops driving that thing and does some work on it!

Excellent, that sounds great if you could!

This is the one I got but I see they say they don't ship to Canada now.
Brake Master Cylinder Landcruiser FJ45 HJ45 1975-8/1980 Toyota 40 Series

Here's another source I was looking at
Brake Master Cylinder fits Toyota Landcruiser HJ45 FJ45 Warranty | eBay

Where ever you get one just make sure it's the 1 1/8 bore.
New brake master (Medium).jpg
old brake master (Medium).jpg

I'm very interested!
IMG_1416.JPG
I better check and see if franken60 isent going to be butt hurt!

FJ62, engine fire
followed it on car hauler to South Island Imports. It will now be unloaded. I noticed a very nice full length
roof rack and a long range fuel tank ( I'll be going back to see about this myself ), tires and wheels looked ok.
Yokohama's with d slots rims. I think the rest would be serviceable parts. If looking for doors or interior parts act fast.
I messaged a few guys I found on the phone right away. If anyone calls, and gets dibs on parts let me know I
can run over and pick up or look over for you. If anyone phones and gets a price on the fuel tank please
post here or message me. I'd like it if it's not too expensive.
Oh, melted snorkel, but a pillar pipe and intake snorkel are good.

IMG_3042.JPG

You see it's 14' off the ground right?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I haven't gone back to see it yet.

Haha sorry dident realize height was a issue for you :rofl:
If I'd stayed to watch, I am sure it would taken them another hour to unload. I didn't have time to stick around.
I'll get over there tomorrow and see if I can climb over it and get some pics and info.
Does anyone recognize it?? I've not seen it before.

I just realized, are FJ62 mirrors electric or manual, anyone know?

FJ62, engine fire
followed it on car hauler to South Island Imports. It will now be unloaded. I noticed a very nice full length
roof rack and a long range fuel tank ( I'll be going back to see about this myself ), tires and wheels looked ok.
Yokohama's with d slots rims. I think the rest would be serviceable parts. If looking for doors or interior parts act fast.
I messaged a few guys I found on the phone right away. If anyone calls, and gets dibs on parts let me know I
can run over and pick up or look over for you. If anyone phones and gets a price on the fuel tank please
post here or message me. I'd like it if it's not too expensive.
Oh, melted snorkel, but a pillar pipe and intake snorkel are good.

This truck came from Vancouver. Would anyone know if they have lockers or anything?
The fuel tank, seats, mirrors and roof rack are gone.
Metal on this truck is Excellent. If you want doors, rear hatches, interior stuff act fast! It's
all in very good condition!! Electric group, mirrors and doors. Key fob has some kind of electric start
and remote access, not sure if that all went up in smoke or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom