VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stuff wanted

for 1981 BJ42:

- heater resistor (sits on top of canister under hood) - got a new one from Texas (non-oem)
- washer fluid bottle
- front bumper braces (mount behind bumper to frame)

Last edited:
for 1981 BJ42:

- heater resistor (sits on top of canister under hood)
- washer fluid bottle
- front bumper braces (mount behind bumper to frame)

I have a washer bottle from a 79BJ40 kickin around, not sure if it's the same tho. pumps nfg on it. works for a while then it floods.

and pretty sure I have some of those braces around.

need an oil dispstick for 3b and rear carpet for a 1994 FJZ80

- need a dipstick for a 3b...a dark morning last week I decided to check the oil level. Missed the hole...hit the starter solenoid...big lightshow followed by a sh*tstorm...GOT ONE - thanks EBI Cruisers!

- also need the rear mat for a 1994 FJZ80 An old guy spilled diesel all over his and just want to help him out.

Thanks

Last edited:
found the 70 series turn signals that i was looking for...

so i have a pair of front 40 series turn signals for sale if any one is interested..
also have a brand new front turn signal housing for sale too... still in the toyota box.. have to check if its right or left... going for cheap or trade for parts..

figgered I'd dredge this thread up...

I'm down to the short and curlies on bits I need for the Beercan...

60 series speedo cable.
40 series shoulder belts. ( I could use 60 or 70 series, but they don't have the plastic cover for the retracter whizjammer.)

Think I emailed you again there hellbent40 on usednanaimo, didn't realize it was the same ad...:doh:

u should try an pm greencruiser on here.. think he had a couple bibs awhile back..
he is up island though

Does anyone have a PTO unit that mounts to an older 4-speed transfer case?

one in the cassifieds for sale... pto with case... under FJ40 parts, thread by selzco...

Thanks

one in the cassifieds for sale... pto with case... under FJ40 parts, thread by selzco...

I'll drop him a line. Hard to say if it's worth it after shipping.

There must be a one somewhere locally. Passed on one many years back in Victoria.:bang:

Iam looking for one stock fj40 rim with clips so hubcaps can be used. Will take one or all and any hubcaps would be good! Looking for a decent pair of front doors...mostly need passenger side...Live in Campbell River but dont mind a drive.. Thanks.

i have a passenger side door... if your interested...

I got to thinking that most of out here have got boxes of cruiser bits in boxes...

While others are looking for parts.

What parts are people looking for?

I have an auxillary tank to install and would love to get hold of the gas dor and the sheet metal to go around it.

Also Inner and outter Rockers that could be rebuilt.

Maybe even a better hood that hasn't been dented up if some has one cheap.

I know, I know, champagne tastes on a beer budget. I have somewhat of a cashflow problem...:censor:

Have many parts and sweat equity to trade though (and some cash) .

I'm looking for emblems, my truck was painted by a PO, and the only thing that was left was the grille 'toyota' one, all the landcruiser and 4wd ones are gone

I have a gas door, and it doesn't fit with the (first gen) aqualu tub, so I have no use for it

I'm looking for emblems, my truck was painted by a PO, and the only thing that was left was the grille 'toyota' one, all the landcruiser and 4wd ones are gone

I have a gas door, and it doesn't fit with the (first gen) aqualu tub, so I have no use for it

I'm not on the island, I just stumbled across this thread in a missed click to the PCTSD board

all the same, if the original poster wants my gas door, PM me a shipping address and I'll send it out. and if anyone has a stash of emblems in usable condition, PM me

looking for a stock front bumper for the bj42 or if someone has a stock one they are going to chop the ends off for wheeling i could do some kind of trade and $ for mine that it already chopped.
also looking for the original washer bottle for bj42

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom