Veterans Day Trail Ride - Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We've had impromptu URE runs on Veterans Day the last two years and Eric and I were kicking around the idea of going again this year. Veterans Day is on Tuesday, November 11th and its a holiday for some of us. I'm hopeful that it would be a good opportunity for people might not be able to make a weekend trip due to family commitments or the like.

Any takers?

Also, please remember that there is a Veteran's Ride Nov. 6, 7 & 8. See Darin's thread for details: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/november-8th-2014-veterans-ride-in-uwharrie.817614/#post-9355179
Fingers crossed I won't get a flat tire again this year.

List of Expected Attendees:
FJinTegaCay (David)
Forrest5000 (Eric F)
Roxx (Rafael)
77cruiser (Josh) + a friend in a Rubicon
Fourtrax (Eric J)
CharlestonG8R (Jeremy with psbarger riding shotgun)
S.CarolinaFZJ80
JohnVee (John)
Roadstr6 (Dave)
Bill Wright​

Maybe:
lt1fire (Al)​

Last edited:
I'm planning on it!

If I didn't have school on Tuesdays (the only day of the week I have school!), I'd be all for it. I didn't do much riding at Logan's..

If I'm not working I might bring the wife and kid for a day trip and do the easy stuff as I'm a trail newb.

***Got all excited cause I thought I had the day off...then I realized I was looking at the 2015 schedule. Gotta work this year :-(***

Last edited:
Do you have some times in mind? A tentative agenda?

I still dont know. But i will let you know the day of.

^ X2 ... not having that day off puts a crimp in plans ...

Do you have some times in mind? A tentative agenda?
I would like to shoot for leaving from the Eldorado Outpost at 10 am. I have not ridden the trails in a long time and will let the others choose the trails. I am not opposed to parking the 40 so you guys with your locked trucks feel at least slightly challenged.

I still dont know. But i will let you know the day of.

^ X2 ... not having that day off puts a crimp in plans ...

Hope it works out for you guys (and others) to come.

It looks like i will be able to go. I asked for the day off. My "boss" has not approved yet

im going to try and make this.

I put in for the time off today, we'll see… We've been pretty slammed at work, but my boss didn't immediately say no (generally a good sign). Nov 11th is our wedding anniversary - guess we'll just have to celebrate on the birthday of my beloved Corps; Nov 10th!

1st post updated with confirmed and possible attendees. It is not too late to join in.

Seeing no objections, please plan to be ready to pull out from Eldorado Outpost at 10 am (aired down and fueled up). Please pack a lunch so we can stop and eat at a scenic spot on the trail.

I may possibly swing down that when on my way back from Hendersonville. It's a big maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom