Events/Trails Vet Convoy- Need a big showing- March 28th- Cancelled (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
I just got off the phone with the Vet Convoy guys and told them we are really wanting to help make this event. If we can, I would like to make this a big showing to assist the charity these guys and girls are trying help raise money for. The event is March 28th starting out of Ramona. Below is the link for the event and if you have room we would like to maybe get a rider for you that is an active duty military member. Please lets get everyone to this event!! Additionally we may donate some merchandise to the event for the raffle. There is a steak dinner after the event for $15 a head with all proceeds stay at the post.

0700- sign up for the trails
0730- Breakfast
0830- roll call
0900- leave for your trail

1800- Steak dinner and raffle.

Last edited:
I'll be going to the event, let get out and show some support!!

Checking...

Can't make it, it's my dad's 70th birthday party.

I'm in for sure. Last year we had a great time and this year the trail choices are expended with something for everyone.

Can't make it either, sounds like a blast and great cause, but will be out in the desert at Agua Caliente with the family camping that weekend. Planning on a visit to the mud caves with them so maybe we'll see y'all on the trails...

As @RET2 has written, the Vet run is cancelled for the coming March 28th day. As the world losses their mind on this virus so has so many good things been cancelled. Just be safe out there and enjoy your life....we will be involved when it gets rescheduled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom