Events/Trails Vet Convoy - March 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hope everything works @JFin and see you maybe on Sunday!

Had a good time yesterday. @slickdealmike sorry you had to split early. The event was a lot bigger than last year. Ralph and I ended up splitting off from our group (some of them were taking way too long to get moving and aired down) @RET2 and I cruised around the desert ran into some friends of mine with SoCal Overland. We headed over to Diablo Drop off and showed the very large crowd how us "fancy" off road vehicles tackle Diablo. Unfortunately no video, but I went down first and some crazy wheel flex and tires off the ground as Ralph rolled down. We stopped by the class Iron Door for a cold beverage on the way home. All in all a good day on the trails. (I just re read this paragraph and its all over the place haha)

Good meeting you @Lil Dog (The red FJ40)

ACF027BF-5666-4DF7-9CF8-6EA4B699ADB4.jpeg

43928BDC-ABCF-4023-9998-CDBD61179EC6.jpeg

BC7211D5-1E21-481B-A424-B41038C89885.jpeg

CFD87F06-90AA-44CC-947A-9D811DDF1A3E.jpeg

Last edited:
Great write up and pics, thankfully you left out the results of the first annual ,bicentennial, memorial 200 series bulldoging contest. :doh:

Great write up and pics, thankfully you left out the results of the first annual ,bicentennial, memorial 200 series bulldoging contest. :doh:

What happens in Anza, stays in Anza!!

I wouldnt recommend the squeeze in an 80 or 100. even after seeing those pics of 80's doing it. I did it in the FJ and got a little carnage due to a bad spotter. It was just more stress than fun. Heart attack hill follows on that trail, and it is aptly named.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom