Wanted Very late model 40 series rearview mirror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for:
a late model FJ40 interior mounted rearview mirror that has the highbeam adjustment lever (like there is on the 60 mirror)
Mark

Wich one ? ?

Wich one you need ? ? ?
FJ40

rearmirrowfj40.jpg

FJ60

rearmirrowfj60.jpg

Wich one u talking about ? ? ? ?

The late (81?, 82? 82+?) rear view mirrors had an adjuster like the 60 series mirrors - even your (SOR's) 60 picture doesn't show the adjuster...

So... I need one with the 40 style mounting and the 60 style adjuster...

Mmmmm i think that i dont have anything like that ! ! ! ! Do u have a part number or something ? ? ?

Sorry ! ! !!

I have the Toyota part number... and it's still available from Toyota, it's a little $$$ for me new. I'm hoping to find a good used one somewhere...

Yeap i got you. ! ! ! ! I can get it for you for 90$ pluss the shipping ! ! ! !

Yeap i got you. ! ! ! ! I can get it for you for 90$ pluss the shipping ! ! ! !

Thanks... but no thanks. I can get it for about $75 from my local dealer with no shipping... I was hoping to score one used for $20-30

Thats nice price ! ! ! ! Ok man ! ! !i will let u know if find a used one ! ! !

I'm not at the shop where my inventory and catalog computer are, but I think the new aftermarket for that hi-beam mirror runs about $50, and I should have a couple on the shelf.

I run one in my '64 FJ45 and like it a lot.

You have PM.:)

Still interested?

Still interested?

Sorry for the loooooong delay in picking up this thread.

I guess I'm leery of aftermarket mirrors after my experiences with FJ6x side mirror solutions...

Do these look and work up to OEM standards? No wiggle at the mount or at the ball/socket? The adjuster is solid and the glass is flat?

Sorry for the loooooong delay in picking up this thread.

I guess I'm leery of aftermarket mirrors after my experiences with FJ6x side mirror solutions...

Do these look and work up to OEM standards? No wiggle at the mount or at the ball/socket? The adjuster is solid and the glass is flat?

Considering I use it in my DAILY DRIVER, I think if it wasn't up to par, I'd have moved on to something else.:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom