SOLD Vermont: Trail Tailor Hidden Winch Mount for 16+ 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
I am selling a Trail Tailor Hidden Winch Mount that fits 2016 and newer 200 Series Toyota Land Cruisers.

This is a project. The powder coat is failing and there is rust to deal with. I had some local shops look at it, and found it uneconomical to have it professionally refurbished, and just ordered a new one instead.

This one is best suited to someone who is willing to use a bit of elbow grease to refurbish it, not someone that would pay a professional.

I purchased it from the original owner (a 'mud member), who sold it to me when he upgraded to a full bull bar style bumper.

$300 shipped to you in the continental US (for comparison, I just paid $495 shipped for the new one). It ships from Vermont.

Payment by Venmo preferred, Paypal is also an option, but the buyer pays any fees.

F7BFF17D-9AB6-4B63-B743-6AECF90190F5.jpeg

48CB288B-4EDB-476B-ACE8-B51BF02CDBD8.jpeg

E0FD815C-211C-4424-9D4A-BF88243A7706.jpeg

Last edited:
I am selling a Trail Tailor Hidden Winch Mount that fits 2016 and newer 200 Series Toyota Land Cruisers.

This is a project. The powder coat is failing and there is rust to deal with. I had some local shops look at it, and found it uneconomical to have it professionally refurbished, and just ordered a new one instead.

This one is best suited to someone who is willing to use a bit of elbow grease to refurbish it, not someone that would pay a professional.

I purchased it from the original owner (a 'mud member), who sold it to me when he upgraded to a full bull bar style bumper.

$300 shipped to you in the continental US (for comparison, I just paid $495 shipped for the new one). It ships from Vermont.

Payment by Venmo preferred, Paypal is also an option, but the buyer pays any fees.

View attachment 2547619
View attachment 2547620
View attachment 2547621
Holy cow, is that painted or powdercoated ? If I buy a new one, is this what it's going to look like in the future ?, let me dwell on this for a few minutes

It was powdercoated. Jason told me that he has switched powder coaters and said this is no longer an issue on the new ones.

Reducing to $200 if you pick it up at my house in Vermont.

$150 picked up at my place in VT.

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom