For Sale Vermont: Landshark Reef Storage Boxes in a Land Cruiser 200 Series, but fit other models (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
My Landshark Reef cargo boxes are available, for sale and pick up in Vermont (just outside Burlington).

I'm offering an uncommon opportunity to get a full Landshark Reef setup in one go. :)

For anyone that is a fan of the Landshark products, one struggle is that despite being an amazing product, Landshark Dave's website is closed to sales periodically, struggles to keep items in stock, and so there is a lot of waiting (and paying over and over again for shipping charges as you collect bits when they come into stock). It took me from March 2020 until November 2021 to collect the parts you see below.

I have two Reef40 boxes, CNC cut from Baltic Birch.

"The Reef40 is 40" deep, suitable for larger cargo areas like in Land Cruiser 60, 80, 100 and 200 series."

Reef 40 boxes can be installed either single or together.

I also have the following accessories:
  • "Clamshell" Latching/locking drawer fronts (two, new, never installed) - with latches, locks and keys
  • "Reef 40 Anchor Plates" 200 series specific mounts (two, new, never installed) - to bolt the boxes to the factory bolt locations
  • "Wing Support Upgrade" Aluminum low profile wing supports (two, new, never installed) - adds an extra 1/2" of usable internal height in the drawers
  • "Reef Anchor Strap" tie downs (two, installed currently holding the system in place)
I bought the universal fit kit (two 40"x8" strips of 1/2" Baltic birch, and two 10"x10"? squares) and cut it down to fit the 200. So, it is drop in fit for a 200, but you'd need to buy or make wing fillers to fit to the trim of other vehicles.

I have them carpeted in automotive carpet (not glued down), stapled to the underside of the wings and drawer fronts, with a strip of angle aluminum protecting the front edge. I have covered the drawer fronts and sides with 3M automotive vinyl sheeting (used to wrap cars). The carpet and vinyl can be easily removed, to expose the bare Baltic Birch to your choice of finish.

For pick up only in Vermont. $1100 cash and carry.

I can potentially meet part way, or deliver within a reasonable drive for the cost of gas with some pre-planning. We could move the drawers from one vehicle to another in 20 minutes.

They were shipped to me unassembled and flat packed, but preparing them for shipping this way isn't something I am able to do with my current schedule and commitments. Maybe in June if they don't sell by then and I have more free time.

Hello Charlie, Do you have any pictures of this setup? I come up to VT frequently and am interested. Sounds like these could fit in my 60 nicely.

Cheers, James

Here is one I posted a while ago in the 200 forum:
1647511632962.png

I will take some new pictures, but here also is a thread I posted about them when I first got them. This way you can see more views of what they look like before carpet and vinyl.

ADGU boxes went in a week ago, so these Reef boxes are available to the next owner. Reasonable offers will be considered.

I'm open to reasonable offers.

Currently posted above at $1100, but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
$1000 cash and carry.

Reduced to $975

I do still have these, but for local pickup only.

Still available. I'll have a set of ADGU drawers with sleeper available soon too, I have a Trekboxx system on order.

I doubt this will peak interest but I would be interested in one of the drawers if you could disassemble and ship the beautiful Georgia.

I don't mind breaking them down, but I'm not equipped to pack them securely and ship them. On the other hand, based on shipping other items, I think it would be quite costly to have the UPS store pack and ship either of these drawer systems.

Would you sell one of the clamshell locking drawer fronts?

I would sell the pair.

I'm not sure how to figure out shipping. It may take a couple of days to get an estimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom