Parting Out Vermont - FJ62 Mostly Interior Parts Blue/Grey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey David,
Away for a couple of days, I’ll check when back.

thanks,
Sean

Do you have this plastic square part that is missing from my photo?

PXL_20201002_172005571.jpg

Parts from 1989 Fj62 with Blue/Grey Interior
Prices do not include shipping from Southern Vermont.
Trades/partial trades for a rust free lift-gate welcome.

If you are interested in pics, email me at seankirbydp(at)gmail.com and I will send you some.

Automatic Shifter Housing including Bezel and Shifting Indicator. Very good condition including “Overdrive” Plaque and very good paint on indicators. $125 SOLD
Shifter Tee Handle $30. SOLD
Dash Pad. Small cracks around speaker grill and a little scuffing on one edge (driver side at pillar) otherwise good shape. $75. (Shipping will be significant). SOLD
Fj62 Metal Dash Frame. Good shape, few minor scratches includes glove box door (minus lock), grab bar, radio brackets, and dash pocket to convert from FJ60 to FJ62 Dash. $150. (Shipping will be significant)
Ash tray $15.
Head Rests Good shape. Have 3 $30 each
E Brake Handle No scratches, chips etc on handle. $75.
Kick Panels, has some scuffing on drivers side by dead pedal was. Pair $30
Center Console, decent shape, no cracks on attachment points does have some scuffing on top and passenger side $50.
Rear Passenger Interior Door Trim (around door edge), Good shape $25 each
Front Door Interior Trim Good shape including weather-stripping (arounds door edge). $30 each
Steering Wheel Center Good Shape $30
License Plate Light Housing. Some significant rust on inner sheetmetal that supports lights, scratches on Painted Area, chrome has scratches but solid. Includes gasket. $30
Tailgate Carpet OK Shape, small cracks on edges, carpet has some minor stains. (shipping will be significant) $20
Lower Rear Bench Seat Metal Trim (some surface rust and small bends but easily fixed/painted) $20
Lower Rear Bench Seat Vinyl Cover (under seat). Good shape $50
Door Handle Pull Bezels $20 each Have four all good shape (no cracks)
Lower Seat Belt Driver SideReceiver $25 SOLD
Transfer Switch and Bezel (taps intact). $30
Luggage Compartment Side Cards both sides, includes washer bottle cover. Decent shape, a couple small cracks on edges and a small white paint spot. $100
Mirror Switch $20. Have 2, both worked when removed.
Front Wheel Center Caps (Black with some surface rust) $10 each (2)
Transfer Shifter Rubber “Bellows”. Both interior and exterior $30
Front Skid Plate (under radiator) some surface rust but not bad $50

Carter Fuel Pump P60504. Never Used. $15
Doetsch Tech Shocks for 2” Fj60/62 lift. (52450SL) Set of 4. Great shocks, were on for about 4000 miles before I changed suspensions. $50 for 4

I will be adding to this list as I sort through things. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

I need only the access panel luggage area only for the drivers side rear I need the tool kit access cover and rear washer fluid access cover. Can you sell me just these please

Hello,
Sorry for the delay on your earlier question. Things have been busy. I do not have the cover for the dash. I do have the tool access panel cover and washer cover. I will try to get you some pics today. Think they are in good shape.
Thanks,

Sean

Do you have the airbox?

By airbox, you mean air filter housing? If so, sorry, that has sold.

Thanks,
sean

Good Morning, i need a AC/Heater control Bezel,
(Part # 5541290A1003 PANEL, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER FINISH, CENTER NO.1) if available, and any of the AC/Heater switches, Knobs, Screws. Thank you.

andy....

do you have rear license plate light bar?

thanks,
Joey

Hello, sorry no on the instrument bezel.

I do have a rear license plate light bar. Not in perfect shape but not rusted out. If interested, send me a direct message and I'll get you pics.

Hi @Dpcruiser

do you have outside right door handle, and window crank?

thanks!

Do you happen to have the AC evaporator housing and the AC lines that run through the firewall from the evaporator (not from the compressor)? Also, anything else pictured below minus the evaporator unit? Thank you.

1613879682738.png

Got these rear seatbelt panels?
20210120_092305.jpg

Hi - do you have a set of the stereo mounting brackets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom