SOLD Vermont: Budbuilt 200 series rear shock armor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
I have a pair of Budbuilt lower shock guards for a 200 series. These are the powder coated mild steel version.

They are in utilitarian condition, cosmetically the powder coat is less than perfect from being sandblasted by gravel for a season. It is a result of them doing their job protecting the shock shafts.

No dragging or rock damage, only the pockmarks mentioned above.

$200 including Usps shipping, or best reasonable offer.

I swapped I stainless steel versions of the same thing, realizing that being in the northeast they are better suited to the conditions.

They are good insurance for protecting the exposed shafts ofexpensive aftermarket shocks like my Kings.

B8C6ED54-AEA9-41BE-BD8F-92F0287ABDFC.jpeg

2206CB14-A027-4F86-8B85-9EFB4352CCF4.jpeg

8BFF0DD5-1FC7-41AA-9CEA-30C0622AFD24.jpeg

I have a pair of Budbuilt lower shock guards for a 200 series. These are the powder coated mild steel version.

They are in utilitarian condition, cosmetically the powder coat is less than perfect from being sandblasted by gravel for a season. It is a result of them doing their job protecting the shock shafts.

No dragging or rock damage, only the pockmarks mentioned above.

$200 including Usps shipping, or best reasonable offer.

I swapped I stainless steel versions of the same thing, realizing that being in the northeast they are better suited to the conditions.

They are good insurance for protecting the exposed shafts ofexpensive aftermarket shocks like my Kings.

View attachment 2678745
View attachment 2678746
View attachment 2678747
Any idea if these will fit the bilstein remote reservoirs shocks?

I suspect so, but don’t have any way of knowing for sure. They bolt through the lower shock mount (replacement bolt provided) and another crosswise bolt through the axle mount itself. As far as I can tell, they should fit any shock.

These were sold today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom