SOLD Vermont: 2013 Land Cruiser Amazon Green Metallic 112K miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
The time has come to sell my 2013 Land Cruiser 200 series. I ordered a 2021 Heritage Edition and can't have both.

I bought this from a dealer in June of 2016: Carbone Toyota in Bennington, Vermont. It was a Toyota Certified Pre Owned (CPO) vehicle that was originally purchase at the same dealer. I am the second owner.

Amazon Green Metallic (6V2) exterior with Black interior.

It currently has just over 112,800 miles and increasing since I drive it regularly.

I have only ever had one problem - at 100k miles the Fuel Pump ECU went bad and I replaced it. Oh, and I had to repair the recirc flap that was damaged by a prior dealer service. Everything else was preventative maintenance or upgrades.

It will be delivered with a new radiator (the upgraded version), water pump, thermostat, hoses, PCV valve, idler, tensioner, serpentine belt. All genuine Toyota parts.

In the last year, I've done a bunch to it, so I am offering it one of two different ways:
  • As built up - $50,000
  • Returned to stock* - $38,000
* The Trail Tailor storage box is not reversible, so it stays. I do not have the factory running boards anymore (gave them away). I can source and install a set though, if desired.

I'm okay with selling it either way, since I plan to build the new one as well: I'll just move all of the upgraded parts over to the new one.

I'll outline the build below, but I have all parts to return it to stock. If returned to stock, it would get a like new takeoff 2020 suspension.

I'd need a week to return it to stock.

I can post or send whatever pictures you want. Please be specific about what you'd like pictures of.

******Please note that this rig has been in the Northeast it's entire life, and used year round, so it has the frame rust that you'd expect.******

The build components:

TiresBFG AT/TA KO2 285/60R18 Load Range D
WheelsTundra TRD PRo ’17 18” alloys
Wheel SpacersSpidertrax 1.25” spacers
Skid platesBudbuilt 1/4” Aluminum Expedition skids (3 piece)Rival gas tank skid
SlidersBudbuilt step sliders
Dual batteriesOdssey 31 primary/34 secondarySlee traysRedarc SBI Relay
Battery managementRedarc BCDC 1225DHKB Adjustable Diode
Auxillary fusesBluesea SafetyHub 75 (x2)
SwitchingSwitchpros 9100PowerTrays mountBluesea busbar, etc.
Onboard AirARB Single compressorSlee compressor bracket
SuspensionKings 2.5 (600 lb front) coiloversOME 2721 rear springsOEM Hardware
Shock protectionBudbuilt rear lower shock guards
Rear storageLandshark Reef cargo area storage boxesTrail Tailor rear hatch storage box
Auxillary LightingTRS HID Retrofit bulbs (x2)Hikari “Eye of Megatron” LED replacement high beams (x2)Baja Designs driving lights (x2) to replace factory fogs. Custom brackets (Giroux).Black Oak 10” Dual Row lightbars (x2) in bumper. Custom brackets (Giroux).Black Oak 40” single row lightbar on Roofrack. Custom bracket (WILDYOATS).Rigid Ignite Flush Mount backup/scene lights in rear reflectors (x2)
Replacement LightingLED interior bulbs - Superbright LEDs/AmazonLED plate lights - Superbright LEDsLED reverse lights - Sylvania Zevo 2.5 wattsNational Luna touch lightbar in rear upper hatch (white/yellow)
RecoveryARB front rated tow points (x2)
BrakingTRD brake pads, front and rearOEM rotors
MiscTRD Shifter (black with red stitches)TRD Oil FilterTRD Oil CapBJowett Oil Filter HousingFumoto EZ Drain Oil Valves on filter housing and oil panSmartTap CF18 Smart turn signal flasher Relay
Misc - ContinuedRaingler Cargo NetDual Voltage GaugeHex grille with 70 Series TOYOTA LogoTVD Vinyl decals on LandCruiser symbolLonckey Leather Steering Wheel Cover (black with red stitches)

cruiser.jpg

Last edited:
oh you dog. didn't know amazon green was still around in 2013. more pics please.

well what do you know? sweet.

1601043253938.png

Yes. And this is complete hearsay, but I've read that Toyota only ever imported 100 Amazon Green Metallic Land Cruisers to the US. Ever. Who knows if it is true, but it is definitely a great color and not common at all. I'll take some more pictures and post them.

More.

IMG_0064.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0066.jpeg

IMG_0068.jpeg

IMG_0069.jpeg

Yes, it needs a good clean and shine, but I figured some pictures are better than no pictures.

Typical of a Vermont rig used year round. I'm putting it up on a lift in the morning and will take lots of pictures.

Here are some underbody pictures.
IMG_0113.jpeg

IMG_0116.jpeg

IMG_0117.jpeg

IMG_0118.jpeg

IMG_0119.jpeg

More.
IMG_0120.jpeg

IMG_0121.jpeg

IMG_0122.jpeg

IMG_0123.jpeg

IMG_0124.jpeg

More.
IMG_0126.jpeg

IMG_0127.jpeg

IMG_0129.jpeg

IMG_0131.jpeg

Interior.
IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

Ps. What happens when a land cruiser tire meets a flimsy steel wheel chock...

B6882577-8902-4617-BCDA-25C0B3A9AAFB.jpeg

Hello I am new to this forum so I am not great with messaging. Im out of Pittsburgh PA and am heavily interested in your Cruiser. Can you message me? Thanks Anthony

Hello I am new to this forum so I am not great with messaging. Im out of Pittsburgh PA and am heavily interested in your Cruiser. Can you message me? Thanks Anthony
Will do. Thanks.

Odometer rolled over 113,000 this morning. I still drive it regularly, so it will continue to increase, until either I sell, or the new one arrives.

Odometer rolled over 113,000 this morning. I still drive it regularly, so it will continue to increase, until either I sell, or the new one arrives.
Great looking truck!

The green is so good!! If only..
GLWS

One of the ‘newer’ / later MY amazon green 200’s I’ve seen. A rare bird indeed!

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom