For Sale Ventura - 2006 Lifted on 35"s GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

214xxx miles.
Purchased from original owner about 1.5 yrs ago in stock condition at 209xxx miles.
Timing belt and water pump changed at 196k miles.

Here is everything that I have done in the past 5k miles.
-Bilstein 5100's all around
-3 inch lift coil springs in front on lowest setting
-Upper Control Arms upgraded
-3 inch Dobinson lift springs in rear
-Diff drop and sway bar relocate bracket in front
-315/70R17 - 90% tread - Pro Comp Extreme MT2 Load Range E tires (basically 35x12.50 inch - not those little 285's)
-17x9 Pro Comp Rims
-Flowmaster 50 series muffler - sounds great, not too loud
-New battery, alternator, belt tensioner and water pump done around 211k miles - still under warranty (apparently the water pump that only had 15k miles was leaking onto the alternator so I had to replace everything.
-Weather Tech floor mats
-Tint all around
-Window vent shades
-Trailer hitch added
-Bull bar up front

Extras that come with purchase
-LED lights for bull bar
-Full size BFG KO2 spare tire
-Spare factory rim
-New in box Toyota front brake pads

Everything works and it runs great.
Previous owner was meticulous about the maintenance and both of us have only used synthetic oil.
Even gets pretty good gas mileage considering it's a V8 and 35 inch tires.
Iridium spark plugs also replaced at 200k.

It's not a show truck.
It was not garaged so the clear coat is coming off which is pretty typical for toyota/lexus of these years.

I put a piece of vinyl on the hood, looks better but I was going to replace it with a different pattern.
Normal wear on the inside.

The only thing that needs to be done to this vehicle is the inner CV boots on each front axle needs to be replaced as they tore after the lift was added.
Pretty sure they were original but the axle angle is pretty minimal after the diff drop was added.
The boots can be replaced or the entire axle can be replaced.
Neither option is expensive and it does not affect the driveability.

Factory options: electronic diff lock, navigation, back up camera, phone bluetooth, sunroof, 4 wheel disk brakes, Mark Levinson stereo, heated seats, rear a/c, 3rd row seating, etc.

$12,000 obo

Would consider trade for Dodge cummins 4x4 extra cab in similar condition/value.

20190915_173244.jpg

20190915_173347.jpg

20190915_173330.jpg

20190915_173322.jpg

20190915_173458.jpg

Last edited:
Does it have a third row and does it have Nav? Pics of the inside would be great. Thanks

Yes, it has the third row seating and navigation. I have the third row out in the garage on a shelf right now. It will only allow me to add 5 photos to this listing. If you go to Craigslist or Offer Up in Ventura California, you can see both ads with lots of photos.

It would probably sell quicker with out that bar on the front

Has this sold?

still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom