Ventilated seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is their a trick to getting the seats to blow cold air? I have a 2019, when I put the seats on cold air the seat gets extremely hot. Not cold air it feels like the heater is on. I presume the dials below the radio are the controls?

Make sure that you’re rolling the dial in the correct direction. You should see 1 then 2 then 3 blue dots. That’s to turn on the seat ventilation fan. If you see red dots, then that’s turning in the seat heater. When the dial has the 0 showing, that means both the heater and the fan are off.

I find that the cooling works best with the AC on and they windows closed. For some reason the seats don’t seem to cool as well when the windows are down.

Ok so I am moving them correctly but the seats heat up like the heaters are on. I guess I need to go to dealer.

Yeah, that’s strange. Maybe the wiring got reversed to the switch. Try turning it to the red dots to see if it cools. With the truck on, but the engine not running and the HVAC off you should be able to hear the seat fan.

Try this: have the floor vents on (the vents for the legs) and the third (middle seat) climate control set low, maybe like 68° or 70°.
Having cool air blowing/flowing under the seat will help deliver cooler air through the seat.
Let us know how this works!

That did the trick. I never had Black interior, maybe gets alot more hotter than the tan interior?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom