Vendors selling hard half front doors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does nayone know if any vendors are making hard half front doors? CCOT was getting from Pacol but they dont have anymore? I just emailed Pacol to see if any in plans or avail now?

Rob

LMAO, thats basically why I am trying to justify if new if available is more cost effective? Only issue is I want the stock hardware vs the aqualu whihc have paddle handle. The ones from Paki retained the handles and all? Is that virtually impossible to do and keep in same positions? Or will inside handle not work and will have to only use outside handle? I basically want the same cut look as the Paki doors? PACOL did have some that CCOT was selling for awhile

R

The ones from Paki retained the handles and all? Is that virtually impossible to do and keep in same positions? Or will inside handle not work and will have to only use outside handle? I basically want the same cut look as the Paki doors? PACOL did have some that CCOT was selling for awhile

There is a ton of great fab work in the motivational thread: https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-series-tech/134061-hard-half-doors-faq.html

Not sure about what's available, but that's what I wanted too and I had a spare set of doors, one damaged, so I did it. They came out great. One still needs the inside handle finished and both need door panels. The panel I finished came out like crap. Even the lock works on the one I finished.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
yeah I really like the rounded top u did. I have already saved that thread and will bring to my welder when time comes

thnaks
Rob

im making some what a lot of work and blood 300 fo the doors 1200 for the 7 stiches at the er on a sunday night at 945 pm
i think id sell em for like 5000.:D

Gozzard is selling fiberglass half doors. extremely strong. very nice detail to them inside and out.
$850 for the pair.
rear half doors are $605

thanks CRushers, I have sent him an email for I did not see any on his site?

R

yah, Mike is terrible for his site of Land Cruiser parts.
but
his work is very nice.

i guess one can't be good at everything.

and
he is extremely busy with the boat side of his business so don't be offended if he is a bit slow getting back to you. he is launching a boat later this week and trying to get the loose ends finished up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom