Vehicles with similar body panels to a 94 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy folks,

Trying to do some research here, are there any 94 Toyota's that share the same frame and possibly door structure perhaps as a Land Cruiser? I am looking for a door to hack up into a half door or possibly locate an already fab'd tube door but i am not coming across anything for my 94 specifically. There was an old thread of someone on here selling a JCB tube door a long time ago however I do not see JCB making these anymore. Thanks for the time!

Different body lines

Edit: I don't know if the opening dimensions would be the same or not. I don't think so, but don't have any measurements to verify. I don't have a 94 Hilux, but I can check on my 2001 Tacoma, if that helps.

Last edited:
Also, not sure how FJ parts are in New England area, but out here in CA, it's almost impossible to sell doors, since it seems like everyone has multiple sets. That said, you might try your local 'Mud clubhouse, and see if anyone has any doors laying around. Or check with @slow95z who parts out, in GA. Or, I'm sure, there's others closer who part out, and you can get some doors to gut and make into half doors.

I have doors and willing to let them go cheap but shipping isnt cheap

I have 93 rear doors that are complete but a little beat up. I am located in MA. If you are interested PM me. I also have a gas tank, rear upper hatch (97), front windshield, rear hatch window (two) gas tank etc.. Built a full buggy out of my 93 so I have some parts that I would like to get out of the shop. Let me know. The upper hatch is in nice shape, one small dent, came off of a Virginia truck a couple of years ago so no rust.

I have 93 rear doors that are complete but a little beat up. I am located in MA. If you are interested PM me. I also have a gas tank, rear upper hatch (97), front windshield, rear hatch window (two) gas tank etc.. Built a full buggy out of my 93 so I have some parts that I would like to get out of the shop. Let me know. The upper hatch is in nice shape, one small dent, came off of a Virginia truck a couple of years ago so no rust.

Thanks Mike, I will see about the other parts, only need a front door at the moment but much appreciated!

I have doors and willing to let them go cheap but shipping isnt cheap

How not cheap is not cheap, any close idea? LOL Thanks for the message!

I would say by time you buy the doors and pay shipping around 400 bucks. That's just for shells, no guts in the doors

I've got a pair of green front doors from a '95 if you are up to a drive to PA...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom