Vehicle transport state to state (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the process of buying and having a FJ40 transported from the midwest to the east coast. This is a first for me and wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Fox Auto Transport? Or if they have had good dealings with another shipper.
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

transport

Thanks for the replies

I have used Red Carpet Auto Transport with great success. No money up front and delivery made in just a few days.

Charlie

Thanks

Well she should be picked up around the 3rd
You'd think I was a kid and it was Christmas as excited as I feel:steer:

Uship.com Brokers, but gets it done you punch in the info and folks bid on your shipment.

Mcnutt transport is good, I have used them allot

U-Ship

Thats what I used and was how I located the one I am using. Great info guys/gals

I used DAS. These guys.
Auto Transport | Car Shipping | Free Vehicle Shipping Quotes - Dependable Auto Shippers

From Santa Clara Utah to Dallas Texas.

The cost from his house to my house was
$1,000 on a car transport.
$1'150 on the top level of the auto transport and
$2'000 for a enclosed truck. Which I did.

It would of been 25% cheaper to have the PO take it to Las Vegas Nevada and I pick it up in Mesquite Texas.

The guy was cool who dropped it off and everything went A OK.
pREX

I looked into auto transport when I wanted to move a car to MI from CA & that industry is so full of scammers & shakedowns, I ended up driving. Having said that, I know Mudship works well & you should at least contact the referrals mentioned above. If it was me & the beast ran well enough, I'd drive it.

Transporter

I hired this company a couple years ago to move a car from NH to NC, single car enclosed trailer for $750. They are based in MO. Very good service, I would use them again.

Chris & Christi Leaverton
>> Gospel Ridge Collectibles
>> userID: christena181
>> eBay Trade Assistants (Registered)
>> eBay Powersellers
>> eBay Educators
>> 573-433-9836
>> ebayforhire@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom