MUDShip Vehicle ship GA to AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to ship non operable vehicle from Georgia to Arizona. Anyone have any leads on a reputable shipper? Open trailer fine.

@Riverrunner and @Sixfootmartian Maybe I could hop in on this? Trying to get a roof rack shipped from ATL to Denver area but open to meet further away. I see @Riverrunner is from Denver so maybe this would work out?

Just a thought and could help reduce shipping costs without much added weight. The roof rack would be packed and ready for shipping and could fit inside or outside the vehicle.

Just ordered them. What a great price. Any tips on primer and paint would be great!
Is powdercoating the best option than if this DIY's paint tricks are not working?
@Riverrunner and @Sixfootmartian Maybe I could hop in on this? Trying to get a roof rack shipped from ATL to Denver area but open to meet further away. I see @Riverrunner is from Denver so maybe this would work out?

Just a thought and could help reduce shipping costs without much added weight. The roof rack would be packed and ready for shipping and could fit inside or outside the vehicle.
Unfortunately, I only ship rolling vehicles. I've heard of success with Fastenal and Greyhound freight. Uship may be a good option as well. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Unfortunately, I only ship rolling vehicles. I've heard of success with Fastenal and Greyhound freight. Uship may be a good option as well. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

No Worries. Thanks for the quick response. Greyhound is my backup right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom