Vehicle pulls to side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all
I have a 2002 lx and the vehicles pulls to the right
Then when i let off the gas at pulls the left
All new bushings
New ball joins
New Alignment
What also could cause this?

Hello all
I have a 2002 lx and the vehicles pulls to the right
Then when i let off the gas at pulls the left
All new bushings
New ball joins
New Alignment
What also could cause this?
wat size tyres? any lift? I have the same problem

I just purchased a 1985 BJ70 and its got a similar problem. It drives straight on the freeway but when you accelerate the truck pulls to the left and when you let your foot of the gas and or decelerate, the truck pulls back to the right. In either case I find myself correcting the steering. The truck has older Pro Comp Extreme A/T 265/75/r16 tires on it. Any ideas on what may be going on?

I just purchased a 1985 BJ70 and its got a similar problem. It drives straight on the freeway but when you accelerate the truck pulls to the left and when you let your foot of the gas and or decelerate, the truck pulls back to the right. In either case I find myself correcting the steering. The truck has older Pro Comp Extreme A/T 265/75/r16 tires on it. Any ideas on what may be going on?
dunno but it sounds the same as mine. I'm thinking the wheel bearing need doing first in the front.
But I will definitely get a steering alignment and get a copy of the alignment if I can. Could be anything, bushings look good.

Check rear control arm bushings. If they're okay, then get a second opinion on the alignment.

Check rear control arm bushings. If they're okay, then get a second opinion on the alignment.
I’ll get alignment number 1 get a printout , if they’re within parameters then I can check the rest

If the caster is out it will be sensitive to some torque steer. Get it aligned at a good shop. Not a tire shop, those guys usually can't get the maximum caster set that is available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom