Vehicle pull only under power (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In Low, there is still some pressure left in the shocks (AHC hydraulic pressure), at least on mine.
In Low, if I let out all the pressure, it still goes down an inch or 2 until it rests on the bump stops up front. And that's without a lift. In the rear it also goes down, but stops 3/8 - 1/2 " over the stops, then resting on coil springs only.
I guess you could balance out some lean in this position, if, say, it doesn't go all the way down on one side, which would mean that one spring or TB is doing more work than on the opposite side. But when the AHC lifts up again it will be the sensors deciding on the lean, not the tension of the steel springs. (Well, as long as the AHC can lift the truck that is)

So on your T-bar adjustment- Did you adjust before the bull bar or after? How many more turns did you give the DS than the PS? How much of a lean did you have?

I adjusted after the bullbar install, though the lean was there before. I think I was at least an inch in height difference. I can't remember the number of turns, but the ratio was about two to one, i.e. if I turned four times on the passenger side, I cranked eight on the driver side.

I think I was at least an inch in height difference.

That's more than I have currently. Did you notice any difference in ride quality after adjusting one side more than the other?

I average about a 1/2in, but sometimes it seems less and probably has something to do with the AHC adjusting. I remember when I first put the sensors to the top and measured, I was excited because the lean was gone, but it came back:confused:

Is your 100 white? Were you at Iron Point and Prairie City yesterday afternoon?

That's more than I have currently. Did you notice any difference in ride quality after adjusting one side more than the other?

I average about a 1/2in, but sometimes it seems less and probably has something to do with the AHC adjusting. I remember when I first put the sensors to the top and measured, I was excited because the lean was gone, but it came back:confused:

Is your 100 white? Were you at Iron Point and Prairie City yesterday afternoon?

No differences due to the T-bar work. A bit softer up front, but that's because of the bullbar weight.

Our 100 is Sonora Gold Pearl, and my wife drives it on her long five mile commute in Elk Grove, so that wasn't ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom