Vehicle Break-In => Broken Window Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife got the welcome to ATL full experience last night with a shattered rear driver’s side window. D-bags didn’t find anything valuable of course, but now I’m left having to fix this.

Anyone happen to know the part number? Planning on taking to dealer for repair.

TIA

Is the dealer not able to look it up when they do the repair?

Sorry that happened. I am only a few miles from you. I receive a discount at the dealer due to the volume of parts I buy. If I have the part number I would be happy to order it for you.
Also between the two of us I feel it would not be that difficult to install.

Thanks all for the replies. Yeh I just wanted to get a head start on the part number to get this fixed as quickly as possible. Thanks @outdoorsman for the info. @Wadesters I’ll be in touch. Thanks!

I had the same window break about 2 weeks ago. I think mine was hit by a rock and cracked slightly or something. All I know is I got in and closed the driver door one morning as I was starting the engine and heard a strange sound behind me. I looked back and my drivers side rear window had collapsed all inside my back seat. I went to the dealer and was surprised the price was around $300 plus 2 or 3 hr install. But they had to order it and I have been waiting about 10 days. They said they checked all the dealers in the area and in Houston that is a lot. So I have been driving with a piece of plastic taped over the missing window and getting really frustrated waiting.
I may start checking some independent glass installers. I'll go back to the dealer and nag them again tomorrow. But it doesn't seem to help. It seems in 10 days a window could have been brought in from anywhere in the world. I guess this is what it is like having a vehicle in which few are made. Really been a pain in the butt. I am supposed to be overseas now.
I've been postponing thinking this stupid window would be here any day. El sucko......

My wife got the welcome to ATL full experience last night with a shattered rear driver’s side window. D-bags didn’t find anything valuable of course, but now I’m left having to fix this.

Anyone happen to know the part number? Planning on taking to dealer for repair.

TIA

were you able to find the window? I have been waiting 2 weeks and the dealer says it is back ordered and has no ETA.
I am considering starting to call major cities all over the US. Anyone have any suggestions? This is driving me crazy. :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom