Varying OEM Part Numbers for Brake Pads (Front and Rear) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone else noticed differing part numbers for OEM brake pads both front a rear? In this instance it is for a 2013 LX570. Per the Mark Advics site there is only one set available for front and rear, with none of the identifiers (such as PV565H) listed on their part interchange list. Any thoughts on this?

Front pad sets:

1653822744742.png

Rear pad sets:

1653822799200.png

From Mark Advics website:

1653822925048.png

Following up my own question with more details... I cross referenced on a Toyota part website and found the following for rear only. I find it fairly annoying that both of these part numbers appeared as applicable to my 2013 on the Lexus website. No further details on the front pad numbers.

0446660160 - For 2013 to 2020

1653824300808.png

0446660120 - For 2008 to 2011

1653824347070.png

Last edited:
The parts will physically interchange, but toyota may have made small updates to compound or supply lines as the years change. They get into a level of minutiae with their chassis setup (on some models, different shocks simply for aluminum vs steel wheels) that you likely wouldn’t notice a difference between the early and late LX parts.

The parts will physically interchange, but toyota may have made small updates to compound or supply lines as the years change. They get into a level of minutiae with their chassis setup (on some models, different shocks simply for aluminum vs steel wheels) that you likely wouldn’t notice a difference between the early and late LX parts.
Copy that. They should really supersede these parts appropriately then. It was certainly strange to see five options for front/rear!

Copy that. They should really supersede these parts appropriately then. It was certainly strange to see five options for front/rear!
In all fairness, parts lookup diagrams (that used to be on fiche) were designed for use by dealer parts professionals. They even have a different version of parts lookup than the one shown on websites. Parts are regularly superceeded by running changes and newer versions of parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom