For Sale Various OME Front Lift Springs (FJ80&FJ70) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I have 3 sets of OME Front lift springs for sale. These are located in the Raleigh NC area. I would prefer local pickup and willing to meet within a reasonable distance. Shipping is probably not economical but willing to ship on buyers dime.

OME 2851: Light/Medium duty FJ80 front springs. These have one wheeling trip on them and some minor scratches from the spring retainers. $130

OME 2850J: Heavy Load FJ80 front springs. Similar to the above these have one wheeling trip on them and some minor scratches from the spring retainers. $130

OME 2853: These are Heavy Load FJ70 springs. These have a smaller diameter than the FJ80 springs. They have 0 miles on them any only a few scratches from trying to test fit etc. $130

Wish you were in CA, I'd take the J's.

Want to trade your J fronts for some J rears I have?

DO you have the stock front coils by any chance? very interested
Thanks

Just what's listed.
OME 2851: Light/Medium duty FJ80 front springs. These have one wheeling trip on them and some minor scratches from the spring retainers. $130

OME 2853: These are Heavy Load FJ70 springs. These have a smaller diameter than the FJ80 springs. They have 0 miles on them any only a few scratches from trying to test fit etc. $130

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom