various 2f engine parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
everything is from an 83 fj60
alternator
ac compressor - nippendenso (ac wasn't working in truck, not sure this was bad)
clutch
flywheel
bell housing
carb
manifolds
smog pump
tranny
etc.

shoot me a price if you see anything you'd like.

nathan
stvnsnthn@yahoo.com

Hello,

Looking for the distributor, ignitor, and "dented" engine side cover if the distributor requires one to fit.

Thanks,

Jeff

jeffery_1965 said:
Hello,

Looking for the distributor, ignitor, and "dented" engine side cover if the distributor requires one to fit.

Thanks,

Jeff
I've got the distributor and the side cover. pm sent.
nate

Intake mani have any cracks on it? If not send me a PM.

nate,
I'll take the distributor, ignitor, and "dented" engine side cover if Jeffrey isn't.

benw4x4 said:
How much for smog pump, turn signal switch or driver seat. Let me know how much....Thanks

Ben
i think the smog pump is taken, but I'll let you know if that falls through. turn signal and drivers seat aren't available...yet. If anything, I'd like to sell the whole truck instead of parting it out.

MR.FJ60 said:
Intake mani have any cracks on it? If not send me a PM.

BenLC has first shot at the manifold. I offered it to him but haven't heard back yet. it's yours if he doesn't want it.

honk said:
nate,
I'll take the distributor, ignitor, and "dented" engine side cover if Jeffrey isn't.

I'll let you know if Jeffrey doesn't want the parts. I don't have the ignitor, unless I decide to start parting out the old truck.

8360ndnvr said:
I'll let you know if Jeffrey doesn't want the parts. I don't have the ignitor, unless I decide to start parting out the old truck.

OK. The ignitor isn't really important to me. Thanks.

Alternator wires?

Do you still have the positive and negative wires that connect to the alternator? If so, are they in good shape and how much would you want for them?

Thanks,
Ian

Mungoon said:
Do you still have the positive and negative wires that connect to the alternator? If so, are they in good shape and how much would you want for them?

Thanks,
Ian
Ian,
Sorry, I don't have the wires that you are looking for.
Nate

Do yoiu still have the carb and if so, how much?

Thanks,

Rick

Cruzerman said:
Do yoiu still have the carb and if so, how much?

Thanks,

Rick
rick,
i think that the carb is spoken for, but I will let you know if that falls through.
nate

74fj40 said:
I know it's not posted, but I'm looking for a 2F valve cover with mounting hardware.
Thx
i do have the valve cover (and many other things that weren't listed for that matter), but it's spoken for already. let me know if you need anything else.
nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom