For Sale Various 100 Series Parts- Jump seats, trim pieces, working 6 disc in dash, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MongooseGA

Learns things the hard way
SILVER Star
Threads
Grabbed a few pieces from my car after an interior swap. All prices are OBO, just putting everything to the toy fund. Add shipping on top of price, please. Will have more pictures later.

1-Set of jump seats from a 2000 Land Cruiser. In good shape. The exposed back surfaces have a scuff or two on them. Seating surfaces look great. Not sure what they're worth. $300? OBO. These are located in Virginia Beach, pick up is highly preferred.

Dropbox - Attach46887_20180806_151457.jpg
Dropbox - Attach46886_20180806_151346.jpg

2-Full set of OEM carpet mats for LX470 (would also fit LC, just has Lexus badging). Came from my babied LX470. All mats are in great shape but driver's is in OK to good shape. Tan interior color. Will include 2 front and 1 long center. Again, obo, $120 for the set. Buyer pays shipping.
Dropbox - 20180808_100726_HDR.jpg

3-OEM JBL 6-disc in dash Head unit. From a 2000 Land Cruiser. Was in good working order, I just wanted bluetooth compatibility. I was told a working changer is rare. $50?
Dropbox - 20180808_100406_HDR.jpg

4-Owners manuals and book binder for 1999 LX470. Has the original books in the 'leather' binder. $30
Dropbox - 20180808_100422_HDR.jpg
Dropbox - 20180808_100432_HDR.jpg

5-Set of the little covers that go into the floor when the seats are folded up. I know they're hard to find so I grabbed some extras. SOLD

6- Set of the little plastic covers that go over the seat rails, front and rear. Same as above. SOLD

7- Set of AHC accumulators from my LX470. The truck had 250K on it at time of accident. I'd replaced these at 248k to hopefully fix my ride but they weren't the problem. I cannot confirm the mileage on these as I purchased the truck with 220K on it. They were giving me 8-9 graduations on the fluid reservoir- not new, but not completely toast. All suspension adjustments were functional with these accumulators. I saved them because I figured they might be of some use to someone as spares or a cheap way to band aid your truck before a big repair. $125 OBO.

All parts are in Atlanta besides the jump seats in Virginia Beach. Again, make an offer.

Last edited:
Also available, full OEM tool kit from my '99 LX470. Comes with Bottle jack unless it can be sold separately. SOLD

Last edited:
PM Sent

Last edited:
Are you referring to the brake pump/motor set up?

If so, then I actually do. I'd purchased a rebuilt one for my LX and a MC rebuild as well. Both are 'brand new'.

Bump. Radio and speakers sold. Still have the owners manuals and the jump seats available. Jump seats are pick up in Virginia Beach only. I can ship the manuals anywhere stateside. Make an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom