For Sale Vancouver BC, Canada, 1981 BJ42 Diesel, LHD Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my Land Cruiser, mostly because my back is telling me that I need comfort. I have owned it close to 6 years, been driving it almost 4 years.
I started with a very good solid frame and put all of the old stuff back on. The cowling are tub are rebuilt from other land cruisers. I have spent over 20k on it, and it is a
diesel daily driver that is a pleasure to drive. But, I bought a 2011 Tacoma off road, and it is time to let someone else enjoy it.
3b 4spd, 268 thousand K and runs very strong.
Made in Japan for the Canadian Market, photos on request.......offers

You will not get much in the way of bites based on above. Share some pics. Also The good, the bad, the ugly. Share your price. Make potential buyers do less work.

You will not get much in the way of bites based on above. Share some pics. Also The good, the bad, the ugly. Share your price. Make potential buyers do less work.
thank you for the info, I am going to post more and photos over the next few days

thank you for the info, I am going to post more and photos over the next few days
Local to you somewhat and might be interested pending price.

Selling my Land Cruiser, mostly because my back is telling me that I need comfort. I have owned it close to 6 years, been driving it almost 4 years.
I started with a very good solid frame and put all of the old stuff back on. The cowling are tub are rebuilt from other land cruisers. I have spent over 20k on it, and it is a
diesel daily driver that is a pleasure to drive. But, I bought a 2011 Tacoma off road, and it is time to let someone else enjoy it.
3b 4spd, 268 thousand K and runs very strong.
Made in Japan for the Canadian Market, photos on request.......offers
hi, I am looking for a diesel LC and I am interested in talking about your truck. if you can see this msg, please reply back so we can talk. THank you.

I am interested as well … transport is not an issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom