STOLEN VANCOUVER AREA : STOLEN BJ60! BE ON THE LOOKOUT! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 1985 BJ60 was stolen last night in Chinatown, Vancouver. Brown, with tepui rooftop tent ( may have been removed by now ) front ARB bumper, rusted out rocker on driver side, 445000kms, off centre steering wheel, brown interior, purple tint on rear window...

No questions asked for return. will not press charges, just want it back. Thank you.

Shayd Johnson - STOLEN!!! Please please share. My truck... | Facebook

I reposted this on the club pages in BC. You should monitor there, guys all over the lower mainland
hopefully looking. I'd be looking around Abby/Chilliwack area and out to Hope. Seems to be the
warehousing area for thieves. Wouldn't hurt to let US customs know at the crossings too. Might be
too late for that. Good luck.

I'm in Alberta but you never know- I'll keep a look out, I'd also keep a look out for the classifieds for parts of your truck, even classifieds south of the border. If you're stealing a truck like that for profit parting it out may be profitable. Good luck.

Do you have other pictures ? If so post them up, if someone has to get into a car chase to stop a guy we want to be confident it's the right trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom