Valvebody Kit for the 80??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all. Long time. Getting back on the horse so to speak and want to know if anyone has installed the kit from the boys Down Under. It's been bugging me as I have honestly searched for a few days now and cannot find, (maybe I need to scrape the Mudd out of my eyes) the vendor or anything related.

It either comes in a kit (a valve body and parts) or a complete transmission. Kinda pricey, but to me, worth it if I can find them.

Thanks guys

Cant think of anyone right off the bat running Rodney's extreme VB upgrade. Id look to the forced induction guys but it looks like turbocruiser is still stock and i cant remember if maybe shawn (actionjackson) had it on his rig, or maybe landcruiserphil ? Im pretty sure they were both stock trannies though.

A domestic option would be Level 10 in NJ. I dont know how they compare to each other but some folks on here and lots of the S/C tacoma guys have used them and are happy. IIRC it was around 850 plus shipping them the unit.

overhanger might be able to shed some light on the topic https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/240075-installation-time-rodneys-extreme-valve-body-kit.html

Last edited:
I also believe MIGUEL BLUE...? Has done it. He seemed pleased. I think his was for a diesel A442, but Rodney has redone it just like a gasser, except for the diesel.

You guys nailed it!! Thank you ..exact thread I was looking for....now if I could only get the mud out of my eyes!!

i would be willing to spend $400ish on this mod if someone had one laying around. anyone know what the rodney vb goes for? will it work on the 95-97 slush box?

They haven't developed one for the A343 as far as I know. Only for the 440/442 trannies.

IIRC, it's about $900 (USD) to purchase and ship to the states. Then you have to send Rodney your valve body as core.

-o-

I also believe MIGUEL BLUE...? Has done it. He seemed pleased. I think his was for a diesel A442, but Rodney has redone it just like a gasser, except for the diesel.

Hellow, i strongly recomend you to install de EXTREME VALVE BODY in your 80 Series to Rodney from...........

Wholesale Automatic Transmissions

I have the complete A442 EXTREME TRANSMISSION and is very very good, is a very strong Tranny, very fast and firm shifts. It can be compared with the original A442 Tranny!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few weeks ago, two friends off mine install de EXTREME VALVE BODY in one 100 Series ( 1-HDFT ) and in another 80 Series like mine ( A442 Electronic ) and the result is very good, now the Transmissions are other, more faster, reduces slippage in the Torque Converter, ATF temperature is much better, etc.............

Here in Spain, Rodney i starting to sell a few more EXTREME VALVE BODIES, to people of my Spanish forum of 80-100 Series.

Send Rodney an e-mail to have information. Is a very serious person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.hdjseries.com

In 3 days i go to Morocco, i will put some pictures when i arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Miguel :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom